PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Phantom240
06-14-2008, 10:39 AM
Hi everyone, I just want to introduce myself to the members we have here. My name is Corey, and I'm from Louisiana, and I'm 20 years old. Currently gas prices are about $3.95/gallon for regular, $4.35/gallon for premium, which my car needs. I've been into HHO for a good while now, probably a good 2 years. Until recently I haven't had the time or money to really experiment a whole lot with HHO production, but I have made a small scale generator with some random household items, and the results were really encouraging. I drive a 1995 Nissan 240sx SE, and with HHO I'm hoping to achieve 35mpg highway, whereas right now I get about 28-30mpg highway. I look forward to participating in the forum here to learn as much as I can to make my first automotive application a successful one, and also to share what I know with those of us who don't know very much at all.

Here's to fueling my car with water!

Stratous
06-14-2008, 10:47 AM
Where in LA do you live neighbor? I live in Bossier city

Phantom240
06-14-2008, 11:12 AM
I'm in Slidell. Bossier, that's near Shreveport, right? ....Or was it Alexandria?

Stratous
06-14-2008, 02:25 PM
Its near shreveport

PAPAFIXIT
07-02-2008, 02:57 PM
I'm Syd from Rock Hill, South Carolina. I haven't started building a unit as yet, still researching and gathering info. I ain't spendin no money till I git enuf info so as not to waste my SS check.

THE PRICE OF JUICE IS GOING UP THIS VERY MINUTE!!!!!

Ronjinsan
07-02-2008, 03:02 PM
Hey welcome Guys ..... I'm not even in your country but dont hold that against me! We all have a common problem and on this site we try to help each other to achieve some results! Hey its not always perfect but the guys on this site are here to help you so if you get stuck and have questions......post em. There are some good brains around this website and I'm sure one of them will have an answer for you! All the best Ohhhh Papafixit lets get started now, I want you to go out and buy 9 plates of 316l stainless steel 75mm x 120mm x .9 so do it go on what you waitin for ....lets get started!

dennis13030
07-02-2008, 03:43 PM
I'm Syd from Rock Hill, South Carolina. I haven't started building a unit as yet, still researching and gathering info. I ain't spendin no money till I git enuf info so as not to waste my SS check.

THE PRICE OF JUICE IS GOING UP THIS VERY MINUTE!!!!!

PAPAFIXIT, your a smart person!

A normal person is one who learns from their mistakes.
A smart person is one who learns from the mistakes of other.

I am going this route too. Except for a $6 container on my proof of concept. I used an old PC Power supply and some scrap metal. It worked but heat was excessive and I got lots of pond scum. However, it did inspire me to learn as much as I can about it.