PDA

View Full Version : HHO kit on 1997 Camry

irtnm
08-22-2008, 10:13 AM
Hello Eveone.
I'm new in this forum.
Has anyone installed the HHO system on 1997 Toyota Camry? I installed HHO kit on my car, but its mileage just increase a little bit.
Who know how to deal with A/F o2 sensor?
Thanks.
Irtnm

wsv3424
07-08-2010, 06:06 PM
did you figure the toyota 4 wire afr system out yet?
i have 4 wire afr on my 2000 toyota tacoma 3.4L v6 and cant get a answer about the fix for the pc continually kicking more fuel in instead of reducing fuel charge.
now I see info. stating less lpm mean more mpg/s ..lost now for sure as hadnt gotten past the electronic issue yet and this is laid on me , damn!
got truck in 05 still trying to increase the mpg now 6 years w/nothing positive to note. wish somebody could tell me something I CA take to the bank ,that truly does dbl. the mpg or clsoe to being dbl. anyway clsoe as is possible to dbl.
peace

astrocady
07-09-2010, 08:56 AM
You won't see any gains until you master the EFIE.

Check out this site --> http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/

There is lots of good information about EFIE, what they do, why you need them, how to install, etc. Tuning is trial and error, mostly, but they do work. My mileage has gone from 18 to 25 mpg.

This is all true, provided, of course, you are actually injecting the proper amount of HHO into the engine.

Good luck,
Steve

astrocady
07-26-2010, 03:56 PM
While fuelsaver-mpg has a LOT of GREAT info on EFIEs, I get mine from http://www.3rdbrakeflasher.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=195&zenid=60e9cafffc2402945ad52293fab201dc

This is a wonderful unit and so easy to use. I really like the adjustable turn on feature. With the old analog unit, my car would studder and spit everytime I tried to accellerate for the first 90 seconds or so. My system is in my trunk, and it takes about that long for the HHO to start generating, fill the tanks and travel the length of the car. It was neet though, in that when the HHO finally got to the engine the car would really take off. Now, the offset voltage slowly rises until it hits my reset level. I have it set so it take 90 seconds, so I never feel those too-lean hesitations after I start the engine.

JimBowNut
05-26-2011, 04:42 AM
Has anyone done a 1995 I4 Camry?

Sure would like to talk to that Gentleman !

jimbo