PDA

View Full Version : Go for bubbler cap?

VanHalen
08-22-2008, 08:47 PM
Is the bubbler cap really necessary? I have a two cell system, and I think me water level may be going down a bit prematurely. I suppose the fundementals of the bubbler is "if air is coming in, then air is going to the vaccuum?" I'm not sure, but It's on a vaccuum line anyway, and I have a release valve. So is it really necessary?

c02cutter
08-22-2008, 09:04 PM
Bubbler caps... another way to promote a vacuum leak. I say bad, but others will disagree. Where are you intersecting the automotive system? Is it a point that is central to your cars operation? If so use a container that is vacuum tight, as a leak can cause your computer to tell the engine to run completely different than what you desire. Also loss of liquid can be attributed to a container that is leaking vacuum. Or just a plain disregard to the forces involved with a cell installation. Even being tied to the air intake will cause a venturi vacuum. Which if the opportunity is there, the liquid will suck into the motor.

VanHalen
08-22-2008, 09:11 PM
First of all, my vehicle is an 84 blazer, not much computing there. Second, I'm not sure which line is connected too, as my grandpa helped me install it and I could't tell ou exactly which one its in. Basically is the bubbler cap going to help me out any?
One more thing I forgot to add, In a quart jar, what should the water level be, I figured about a 1 1/2 2 inch clearance was alright?

c02cutter
08-22-2008, 09:41 PM
Get away from the water4gas design! It sucks on so many levels! As built if you are following the water4gas instructions, you are just waiting for the problems to occur. Spend some time and read the threads here that many have worked at. A person to look at is Smith03Jetta as all his threads are very informative. None of this is an instant fix, you need to do your home work before you dive in. Please spend the time and read what is here, as a lot of effort is going into what is here.

Again there are multiple issues with your system you have installed, so now take the time to learn what is really going on with HHO.

VanHalen
08-22-2008, 10:18 PM
You act like I'm trying to ruin this forums site or something, give me a break here. I don't really have the resources to make my own, the biggest being time, second I don't have a huge mechanical background. I would like to increase my knowledge though, so I'm always reserching. I'm just breaking in to this stuff. Thanks for the help, but no need act like I'm bringing down the whole system here...

c02cutter
08-23-2008, 12:16 AM
I was not doing, that but say I am sorry if that is how you took it. What I was trying to stress here is to do the research before building. Just pointing out a major error, before it winds up it does not work thing that you tell your friends. If I seemed in any way to tell you not to pursue this I am sorry. But to put my point back through, it is not as easy as buying a pdf file, or as easy as buying a cell off ebay to end the gas problem. There a lot of people here that have taken the time to look into the how,why, and how come of what it takes to make it work. I just ask you to please look at what is offered here in the way of knowledge, and get away from what you think you know and open up to the fact that there is an answer to your question here, you just need to look.

You are where you need to be to find out the answer....

VanHalen
08-23-2008, 01:50 PM
O K it's all good. I do agree with what your saying, and I am starting to kind of get the flow. For know though, I'm going to just look around this forum and get educated, because I'm interested to see where HHO can take us/.