PDA

View Full Version : HHO Generators for sale. Limited quantity at wholesale price!!

jthiani
08-22-2008, 10:30 PM
Hi folks

I have some good news and i have some bad news. The bad news is that this pricing is for the already built units only. Once these go into mass production the price is going up....wayyyy up. The good news ... well your getting a deal of a lifetime... I have 11 of the 20" units, 5 of the 15" units and 8 of the 10" units already built. Here are the prices for these already built units (price includes shipping within the continental USA).....

10" units $195.00
15" units $235.00
20" units $295.00

These units were built progressively over the past month and all used for bench top testing (never installed in a car) I did install three units but these 3 units are still installed and not for sale. They were used to test for specs on these units like different electrolyte concentrations, flow rates etc etc. Im done with all that now and working on the logistics of mass production. Im sorry but i will not build any more units at these prices so once they are gone they are gone. I will post up here once production units are available and the price but our current thinking is double the price per unit.

Here are some specs of these units. Please note all specs assume the use of distilled water with sodium hydroxide for the electrolyte. with a general concentration of .5teaspoon per gallon. These units are extremely efficient and too much NaHO will cause excessive current draw due to electrode arrangement. Our mpg gains were as follows

10" unit installed in a 1991 honda accord went from 30mpg to 36 mpg
15" unit installed in the same car went up to 42mpg
20" unit installed in a 1999 ford econoline van went from 11 mpg to 18 pg

Current (Amps) LPM (appprox)
10" unit 10 - 12 2.1
15" unit 18 - 24 3.8
20" unit 26 - 35 5.2

Here are some pictures. Interested parties please email me directly at jthiani@hotmail.com or just send payment via paypal to the same address. Questions welcomed. Happy buying

jthiani
08-22-2008, 10:45 PM
A little more info about these units. Each unit is built from 1/4 inch round 304 ss rods and each has 24 rods. 12 positive and 12 negative. they are arranged in two rings. The inner ring has 8 rods and the outer ring has 16 rods. The polarity of the rods alternates after every other rod for a + - + - + - + - + etc arrangement. All internal metal parts and connection points are insulated from the electrolyte to prevent corrosion of these parts from the reaction in the unit. The only electrical parts in contact with the water are the electrodes each of which is independently replaceable.

Questions welcomed by replying to this thread or direct e-mail.

BoyntonStu
08-22-2008, 11:53 PM
Substitute tubes for rods and think of them as steam boiler tubes.

Run distilled water inside the tubes for cooling.

Lighter, cooler, possibly cheaper.

BoyntonStu

jthiani
08-23-2008, 12:02 AM
Substitute tubes for rods and think of them as steam boiler tubes.

Run distilled water inside the tubes for cooling.

Lighter, cooler, possibly cheaper.

BoyntonStu

I see your point but making a cooling system like that may drive overall price to high. And this units actually run very cool compared to the mason jar units that i started with. Thank you for the suggestion. much appreaciated.

c02cutter
08-23-2008, 12:20 AM
How are you measuring your liter per minute claim, just curious.

JojoJaro
08-23-2008, 12:45 AM
Will you stand by your LPM claims? What I mean is, I expect to see 5.2 LPM on your 20" units. If I don't, will you refund my money?

If you will stand by and guarranty those LPM numbers, I am interested in your 20" unit.

So, how do we go about verifying you Amp and LPM claims. Can you make a Utube video showing LPM, Amps and Temps.

jthiani
08-23-2008, 12:50 AM
How are you measuring your liter per minute claim, just curious.

The old fashioned way. first we fill a bucket with water, put a 1 liter soda bottle in the water upside down and allow it to fill up with water. We then insert the generator output tube into the mouth of the bottle and start the generator and the stop watch and see how long it takes for the bottle to fill up with gas and displace all the water. Once we have this figure its time to do alittle math. Since we know that the bottles capacity is one liter, if it take 28 seconds to fill it, then the lpm is

60 / 28 x 1 = 2.142 lpm

jthiani
08-23-2008, 01:06 AM
Will you stand by your LPM claims? What I mean is, I expect to see 5.2 LPM on your 20" units. If I don't, will you refund my money?

If you will stand by and guarranty those LPM numbers, I am interested in your 20" unit.

So, how do we go about verifying you Amp and LPM claims. Can you make a Utube video showing LPM, Amps and Temps.

Very good question jojo. Let me first point out that my original post does say these numbers are approximate. Like everyone here knows there are many variables to chemical reactions and the only way i can gurantee the same results i got for you is if i set up the unit at my shop. Reason i say this is because you would have to match exactly, the solution concentration, water temperature, wire guage and length etc etc. So what i can tell you is that i can give you a money back gurantee to match my numbers plus or minus 25%. I hope this would be satisfactory and i would be willing to work with you on the phone to achieve this result.

I will try to get a video made this week.

JojoJaro
08-23-2008, 01:13 AM
Very good question jojo. Let me first point out that my original post does say these numbers are approximate. Like everyone here knows there are many variables to chemical reactions and the only way i can gurantee the same results i got for you is if i set up the unit at my shop. Reason i say this is because you would have to match exactly, the solution concentration, water temperature, wire guage and length etc etc. So what i can tell you is that i can give you a money back gurantee to match my numbers plus or minus 25%. I hope this would be satisfactory and i would be willing to work with you on the phone to achieve this result.

I will try to get a video made this week.

Good enough. I'll await your video. Please measure temps after 2 hours or so. This way we will know if your design has an exponential runaway heat problem.

computerclinic
08-23-2008, 10:54 AM
Wow....only 20" to get 5 lpm+ and no runnaway heat? What solution and ratio are you using for the electrolyte?

Also, what do your generators include in the purchase price-is it just the electrodes and container, or do you also include fuse block and other stuff, too?

jthiani
08-23-2008, 11:24 AM
Wow....only 20" to get 5 lpm+ and no runnaway heat? What solution and ratio are you using for the electrolyte?

Also, what do your generators include in the purchase price-is it just the electrodes and container, or do you also include fuse block and other stuff, too?

Dont get me wrong, the generator will make some heat, but not as much as the mason jar units.
Price is for the generator fully assembled and basic installation kit (fuse and holder, 10ga wire, 6ft 3/8 id hose) ready to install. Buy will have to provide mounting hardware due to different car designs.

JojoJaro
08-23-2008, 12:02 PM
Dont get me wrong, the generator will make some heat, but not as much as the mason jar units.
Price is for the generator fully assembled and basic installation kit (fuse and holder, 10ga wire, 6ft 3/8 id hose) ready to install. Buy will have to provide mounting hardware due to different car designs.

Is there a Thermal Runaway problem, or does the temps stabilize at some point?

If there is a Thermal Runaway problem, that will complicate the install significantly because now have to worry about active cooling or PWM.

FuzzyTomCat
08-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Your photographs don't show any electrical connections from the inside tube assembly to the exterior of the tube ? It dosn't have any visible means of electical connections on the tube assembly also ? How is it done with solid straps or wire and crimp terminals installed at time of installation ? Are the electrical connections both on the top or, one on the bottom and top of the HHO generator device ?

Thanks,
Fuzzy

JojoJaro
08-24-2008, 02:37 AM
I'm thinking that 5.2 LPM for 35 amps seems unusually efficient. Could it be that your gen is generating steam that you are mistaking as HHO.

Does you output go thru a bubbler before you measure it? This is so that we'll know if it is steam. If it is steam, the bubbler should catch it.

jthiani
08-26-2008, 09:16 PM
I'm thinking that 5.2 LPM for 35 amps seems unusually efficient. Could it be that your gen is generating steam that you are mistaking as HHO.

Does you output go thru a bubbler before you measure it? This is so that we'll know if it is steam. If it is steam, the bubbler should catch it.

You raise a good point there. I have not ran the unit through a bubbler. I will do that this weekend and remeasure the lpm. Also please bare with me on not putting a video out yet. Been busy with my regular job but will get to it asap. If i retest and come up with different numbers i will post them up.

jthiani
08-26-2008, 09:18 PM
Your photographs don't show any electrical connections from the inside tube assembly to the exterior of the tube ? It dosn't have any visible means of electical connections on the tube assembly also ? How is it done with solid straps or wire and crimp terminals installed at time of installation ? Are the electrical connections both on the top or, one on the bottom and top of the HHO generator device ?

Thanks,
Fuzzy

These are slightly older pictures. i will take new ones that show electrical connections.

jthiani
08-26-2008, 09:23 PM
Is there a Thermal Runaway problem, or does the temps stabilize at some point?

If there is a Thermal Runaway problem, that will complicate the install significantly because now have to worry about active cooling or PWM.

Im not that familiar with the concept of thermal runaway. I would imagine you mean does the unit generate excecive heat, i dont think it does. When i run the unit outside the car, it will get hot but not too hot that you cant handle the outside of the container, unlike the glass jar that does get to hot to handle. The water inside will get hot but not boil.......maybe 90% to boil....like since water boils at 100 degrees, it will get to about 90 degrees. Hope this answers your question.

JojoJaro
08-26-2008, 10:53 PM
Im not that familiar with the concept of thermal runaway. I would imagine you mean does the unit generate excecive heat, i dont think it does. When i run the unit outside the car, it will get hot but not too hot that you cant handle the outside of the container, unlike the glass jar that does get to hot to handle. The water inside will get hot but not boil.......maybe 90% to boil....like since water boils at 100 degrees, it will get to about 90 degrees. Hope this answers your question.

Thermal runway is when heat causes more current flow thereby causing more heat and causing more current. A positive feedback loop.

If indeed your cell reaches 90C, that is dangerously close to total failure (and a KABOOM.) That PVC you put them in will soften starting at 140F. 90C could definitely compromise the integrity of that housing.

I think your cell design is going to need some sort of active cooling mechanism.

shortstack
09-12-2008, 12:52 AM
Hi folks

I have some good news and i have some bad news. The bad news is that this pricing is for the already built units only. Once these go into mass production the price is going up....wayyyy up. The good news ... well your getting a deal of a lifetime... I have 11 of the 20" units, 5 of the 15" units and 8 of the 10" units already built. Here are the prices for these already built units (price includes shipping within the continental USA).....

10" units $195.00
15" units $235.00
20" units $295.00

These units were built progressively over the past month and all used for bench top testing (never installed in a car) I did install three units but these 3 units are still installed and not for sale. They were used to test for specs on these units like different electrolyte concentrations, flow rates etc etc. Im done with all that now and working on the logistics of mass production. Im sorry but i will not build any more units at these prices so once they are gone they are gone. I will post up here once production units are available and the price but our current thinking is double the price per unit.

Here are some specs of these units. Please note all specs assume the use of distilled water with sodium hydroxide for the electrolyte. with a general concentration of .5teaspoon per gallon. These units are extremely efficient and too much NaHO will cause excessive current draw due to electrode arrangement. Our mpg gains were as follows

10" unit installed in a 1991 honda accord went from 30mpg to 36 mpg
15" unit installed in the same car went up to 42mpg
20" unit installed in a 1999 ford econoline van went from 11 mpg to 18 pg

Current (Amps) LPM (appprox)
10" unit 10 - 12 2.1
15" unit 18 - 24 3.8
20" unit 26 - 35 5.2

Here are some pictures. Interested parties please email me directly at jthiani@hotmail.com or just send payment via paypal to the same address. Questions welcomed. Happy buying

those nut driver "clamps" wont seal anything with the pvc. LOL