PDA

View Full Version : Smack sequence confusion

gizzy
08-23-2008, 10:04 AM
:confused: There's so many things and variations of all these smack designs. I have 16 ss wall plates to work with, what I have learned is -+-+-+-+ and so on is very productive. The amperage and heat goes off the charts. My question is, what series of the plates is most productive to keep amperage and heat as low as possible?

Painless
08-23-2008, 12:39 PM
I've found in my experiments so far (also with the wall plates) that the following has produced best without heat / ampage problems:

+NNNNNN- -NNNNNN+

I do feel, however, that I'm not making best use of voltage per cell and will be trying this next:

+NNNN- -NNNN+ (this will be repeated four times in my new cell)

Another major point to make is that of sealing the plate edges, without sealing there was noticeably less production on the neutral plates, however, I then mounted the plates inside plexiglas and the neutrals visually seemed to produce as much as the positive and negative plates.

Check out my thread for some further info, pics and youtube vids of my setup so far.

Painless Experiment in HHO (http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=771)

gizzy
08-23-2008, 06:03 PM
I'm trying to rebuild this shorted out rig I have here any how, I'm at the work bench now and almost built a --NNNNNN-NNNNNN+ with a 1/2 inch space past the 2nd negative what if I do something like that? What's your opinion? I'm reading everything and starting to learn something here, been at it two months now. I bought a unit that has 15 plates and it appeared to be -+-+- and so on... You can only imagine what happened then. So I'm trying to use or salvage what I have after tearing it apart.

c02cutter
08-23-2008, 06:43 PM
A smack is never set up as a +-+-+-. Just because this type of set up uses plates, it is not a smack design. Smack conceptual designs will use ā€œNā€ or neutral plates in the configuration. If you study the Smack pdf (www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Smack.pdf), you will see this.

Painless is correct in a smack compatible configuration.

As for the configuration you are purposing, I think you will find a need for another (+) in there. What may happen is the (+) path may be too great to really distribute the flow of current. I may be wrong, so give it a shot. I think you will see that the side closest to the positive will way out produce the other half of the cell.

A note here, DC current will travel the path of least resistance.

ridelong
08-23-2008, 06:53 PM
gizzy,

The best plate design that i've done is +nnnn-nnnn+.

With 16 plates you could do +nnnn-nnnn+nnnn-.

The neutral plates do not connect to anything. Not to each other, not to +, not to -.

Smaks use 2 plates as 1 neutral, to get the plates spaced far apart for cooling, but I think that confuses the hell out of a lot of people. It did me at first.

gizzy
08-24-2008, 10:49 AM
gizzy,

The best plate design that i've done is +nnnn-nnnn+.

With 16 plates you could do +nnnn-nnnn+nnnn-.

The neutral plates do not connect to anything. Not to each other, not to +, not to -.

Smaks use 2 plates as 1 neutral, to get the plates spaced far apart for cooling, but I think that confuses the hell out of a lot of people. It did me at first.

When you say the neutral plates doesn't touch any thing, you're refering to them not being connected in any way to the neg or positive. Or question is can it be connected to one side either + or - ...?

hydropower KY
08-24-2008, 11:01 AM
Neutral means just that.It stands by itself.If you allow it to touch either,it's not a neutral plate.

gizzy
08-24-2008, 11:17 AM
Neutral means just that.It stands by itself.If you allow it to touch either,it's not a neutral plate.
I understand that... Like you said neutral is neutral... Thanks