PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to say Hello

David Hamilton
06-14-2008, 08:03 PM
Well I'm new at the HHO thing I mean New, Still in the research phase.
Just wanted to say hello. Also I'm in the DFW area Texas.

Phantom240
06-14-2008, 08:09 PM
Sweet. Welcome aboard. I just came here today as well.

gheuett
06-15-2008, 09:38 AM
Hi David,

Welcome to the forum! Based on some of the comments I've see on various blogs particularly on Youtube, I think we could call ourselves the "tinfoil hat society." We'll let them scoff but the results speak for themselves.

I'm getting close to plugging my first generator into my Saturn Vue and look forward to hopefully posting some good results.

Thanks!
Gib

porkchop
06-15-2008, 10:53 AM
New here also. I am looking into and plan on installing a HHo gen to my Jeep Grand Cherokee. Intially, my concerns are with safety, the heat to the container, and any type of explosion that could occur with a improper installation. Anyone feel free to pm me with tips. I am from the N. Alabama area, a man has made one and was on the news with it. He seems to have a system that works well. I believe this works, now my goal is to build a safe one for myself and wife. I am tired of filling the oil companies pockets with money. Billions of dollars in profit a *quarter*? How much money does a person need? Anyway, if I happen to stumble upon anything pertinent to this site, I'll post it.

Ronjinsan
06-17-2008, 03:21 AM
Welcome Porkchop......you will find loads of info around this site concerning 'How to' and 'where to'. Have a look around and when you are ready, get your bits together to start on your cell....from there on we can all chip in and help! Best of luck..Cheers :)