PDA

View Full Version : 1 or 2 cells?

Mindcrime13
08-24-2008, 09:27 PM
what do you think its better a 1 o 2 cell system?

whats the pros and cons?

thanks!

Westcoastrocks
08-24-2008, 09:51 PM
I think it depends on a a few things. If you power your cells independently you will get more HHO. But you have to make sure that your alternator can handle that load. If you pull 20 Amp for each cell that's 40 amps. Smaller trucks and cars have like 90 amp alternators. If power them together i don't think you will get more HHO but your cell will stay way cooler if that is a problem. Thats all I know about that, hope it helps.

Mindcrime13
08-24-2008, 11:45 PM
thanks for the info, so i would have to get like a 200 amp alt. in order for them to work good, but can 1 cell can produce equal quantity of hho than 2? that if you reconfigure plates and stuff, i guess

Westcoastrocks
08-25-2008, 12:32 AM
thanks for the info, so i would have to get like a 200 amp alt. in order for them to work good, but can 1 cell can produce equal quantity of hho than 2? that if you reconfigure plates and stuff, i guess

Yes, you could run your plates with out any neutrals and it will produce hho like crazy. But it will get super hot really fast and draw tons of power. If you are going to get a better alternator then Id suggest you have your cells powered independently. Just make sure they are not drawing to much amps. if you do that you will get more HHO gas then if you only had 1 Cell or if you powered the cells together. Hope that makes sense