PDA

View Full Version : Joe Cell Joe Cell

Fishhook
06-15-2008, 06:37 PM
Can anyone tell me about the Joe Cell? I think that it would be a good thing to try in a car, because the outer case could be made from a stainless steel canister, and would be doubling as a heat sink. Let me know.

Ronjinsan
06-17-2008, 03:03 AM
Anybody wanna give this a shot? I found the whole Joe cell thing very confusing and too many complicated opinions! They seem to talk a lot and get nowhere! Also the materials you need are hard to get and expensive too! I think I will stick with my route, at least my car has one on and isnt "waiting" for one! :D:D

hmfdesigns
06-24-2008, 01:38 AM
we tested it and did not get very good results it was quickly trashed as a possibility. its just not the most efficient way to generate hydrogen

our setup if i remember right was
7 1" dia tubes 8 inches long with 3/4 inch ones in the middle wired in series

Smith03Jetta
06-24-2008, 09:09 AM
we tested it and did not get very good results it was quickly trashed as a possibility. its just not the most efficient way to generate hydrogen

our setup if i remember right was
7 1" dia tubes 8 inches long with 3/4 inch ones in the middle wired in series

I think i sent a negative comment to your profile by accident. I meant to do WEIWEI. If I dinged your profile by accident, I'm sorry.

Mr. Smith

hmfdesigns
06-24-2008, 06:17 PM
I think i sent a negative comment to your profile by accident. I meant to do WEIWEI. If I dinged your profile by accident, I'm sorry.

Mr. Smith
lol its aight im sure i wont get hung by the admins

Stratous
06-24-2008, 07:02 PM
I am attempting to stay on top of the spam, most of it comes from outside my time zone. I will delete any blatant advertising or sales promotions and deffinately spam.

Phantom240
06-24-2008, 07:08 PM
What is a 'joe cell'? Is that the one with the stainless steel tubes inside one another getting smaller in size with each 'layer'? I'm working on designing a 'hybrid' cell of my own.... Hopefully it won't cost a ton, and be effective.

hmfdesigns
06-24-2008, 07:14 PM
What is a 'joe cell'? Is that the one with the stainless steel tubes inside one another getting smaller in size with each 'layer'? I'm working on designing a 'hybrid' cell of my own.... Hopefully it won't cost a ton, and be effective.
yes that is a joe cell it is not the most efficient way of going about this

Phantom240
06-24-2008, 07:26 PM
yes that is a joe cell it is not the most efficient way of going about this

Yeah, I could see some flaws in the design...