PDA

View Full Version : Tubing size

Mindcrime13
08-26-2008, 11:30 AM
whats the best tubing size to use?

smartHHO
08-26-2008, 11:42 AM
whats the best tubing size to use?

umm, like as in shrink type tubing to wrap your cell, or the container that you want to put your cell in??

bigapple
08-26-2008, 02:16 PM
i use 3/8'' diameter fuel line from autozone... its tough and very heat resistant... works good for me

Mindcrime13
08-26-2008, 02:33 PM
i mean for passing the HHO to the intake!
hehe sorry,

is it necessary to wrap the cell?

thanks big apple!, how much do you produce with your cell?

smartHHO
08-26-2008, 02:48 PM
hehe sorry,

If you look at cO2cutters weekend special area, under sales, he has a video with results. From what I can see, it lowers your temp some and current draw. I am guessing since it is isolating more of the current and power to the plates and not the total water solution. So, if you are not pushing current across an ocean but just a small pond, it is felt on the other side with less effort. But that is just my theory.

bigapple
08-26-2008, 02:49 PM
hehe sorry,

u can wrap the cell but when i built my generator, i went ahead and made the walls narrow to prevent some current leakage and it works well... im making about 1 lpm around 20 or so amps... im still in the works of doing a full blown test... im also trying to locate the wire that powers the fuel pump relay so i can activate my generator on startup... the hose is pretty cheap though and its sold by the foot... about a buck more or less and its good stuff