PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a lg capacity bubbler

gizzy
09-03-2008, 11:23 AM
The one I been using is a piece of junk from advance auto... Not knocking them at all but I need one heavier if possible. Any idea's?

hydroqueen
09-09-2008, 01:32 PM
What size bubbler do you need? want? give me demensions and we have it. Or call us at 1-800-491-6897. Our site is being rebuilt but check out what we do have www.h2ohybrid.org
thanks
lisa hydroqueen

hydrogenfuelgarage
09-13-2008, 08:40 AM
We sell large capacity bubbler/reservoirs at hydrogenfuelgarage.com (http://hydrogenfuelgarage.com)
They are three quart containers that serve as your bubbler and reservoir in one. Check it out. We sell most of the items you'll need for your HHO Generator

hydrotinkerer
09-13-2008, 10:59 AM
The one I been using is a piece of junk from advance auto... Not knocking them at all but I need one heavier if possible. Any idea's?

You could do like I did and make a bubbler out of pvc pipe. Then you have control of shape(diameter) and size(length).

gizzy
09-13-2008, 04:16 PM
Hey your going to laugh, but I made one out of a antifreeze container,,It's hidden with no heat from the engine and it seems to work and fit great. I'd like to do an upgrade though. PVC pipe sounds like a winner... I got the idea from a stock car racer.

hydrotinkerer
09-13-2008, 05:52 PM
Hey your going to laugh, but I made one out of a antifreeze container,,It's hidden with no heat from the engine and it seems to work and fit great. I'd like to do an upgrade though. PVC pipe sounds like a winner... I got the idea from a stock car racer.

As long as it works and your happy with it. In my case my wallet has got to be really happy.

hydrogenfuelgarage
11-07-2008, 01:07 PM
The Bubbler that we have on our website is the same we use on our personal vehicles it works very well as a bubbler and reservoir we have them made specifically for that purpose. They are heavy duty they measure 8 1/2 " long x 8 1/2" wide x 4" deep. The fittings are melt welded. Take a look if your interested. The site is Hydrogenfuelgarage.com (http://www.hydrogenfuelgarage.com)

timp3kgt
01-14-2009, 01:39 AM
i've been using universal coolant overflow resevoirs from autozone. you can get a medium or large size for about 6-8 bucks. (a little teflon tape on the coolant cap helps to seal it from leaking, also i had a flash back with it and the cap sufficed as a safety blow off.)

Dave Nowlin
02-02-2009, 09:52 PM
Or you could go to the web site of Flambeau and pick out what you want and call them and order it as I did. That way you eliminate the middle man.

Dave Nowlin

hydroxmobile
05-09-2009, 01:55 AM

:p

Please goto www.hydroxmobile.com to get the bubbler at USD10/unit

Popsie
09-30-2009, 12:41 PM
Old fire extinguisher works great. If you use the exit valve for the incoming line.The intake line is made of stainless with a diffuser built in. Caution, you must keep the bubbler at least 75% full. Have 4 to 6 in. from the top,the closer to the top the less gas there is and when it blows it won't be real bad.. Or, you will be playing with dynomite!! There is only a little drilling and tapping to do.This bubbler will require a substantial amount of pressure from HHO. As long as the output stays 4-5 inches under water the size really isn't the important. I've had them blow up big time. Was using PVC 4 inch. Made one heck of a bang. Didn't have enough water in it. I'm using a 2 quart juice jug so if it does blow it won't do much more than blow off the top and I can SEE what's going on in it. If you are using anything that you can't see the water level a level tube needs to be used. Bubblers are very important, I've blown up generators.

cabrera
09-30-2009, 01:05 PM
Some of the Website links are dead!
And the fire extinguisher idea is neat but....

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/images/smilies/ttiwwp.gif

biggy boy
09-30-2009, 11:01 PM
MAN! I've never seen soooo many sharks circling at the same time!
They must be really hungry, for a sale that is. http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m297/biggy-boy/roflmao2.gif