PDA

View Full Version : What is it????

Carolinablue
09-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Made me a generator coil and put it in about a 2 gal plastic container to see what it would do. It works pretty good, pulls about 9 amps off my charger. After running for several hours though, then turning it off over night there is a lot of brown rust looking stuff on the bottom and brown greasy stuff around the top. This is tap water from county water system. Is this crap what we're drinking all the time or is this just the baking soda in the water turned brown? I put in about 3 tablespoon of soda.

DaneDHorstead
09-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Made me a generator coil and put it in about a 2 gal plastic container to see what it would do. It works pretty good, pulls about 9 amps off my charger. After running for several hours though, then turning it off over night there is a lot of brown rust looking stuff on the bottom and brown greasy stuff around the top. This is tap water from county water system. Is this crap what we're drinking all the time or is this just the baking soda in the water turned brown? I put in about 3 tablespoon of soda.
You got it right!

The baking soda, or other catalyst brings it out of the water, but it is not the catalyst, that makes up the sludge, it is actually in the water, you drink.

You drink it every day, and don't even realize it.
Bottoms up!

Makes you want to give up water completely, doesn't it?

Make mine a Bud.

hydrotinkerer
09-05-2008, 07:52 PM

YUM,YUUM! make it a double