PDA

View Full Version : Water temp at 20 amps

ShowMeHHO
09-09-2008, 09:32 PM
I was curious if anyone has checked water temp in a cannister at diferent amps . I was wondering how many amps it takes to get to the boiling point .

overtaker
09-09-2008, 09:45 PM
You can have a generator running at 20amps. and it will boil over or you can have one run at 20amps. and stay cool. It's more in the design of the booster ( size and number of plates, amount of electrolyte, amount of water, size of container, wiring etc. There are many more factors to heat than just amps. :)

ShowMeHHO
09-09-2008, 09:50 PM
You can have a generator running at 20amps. and it will boil over or you can have one run at 20amps. and stay cool. It's more in the design of the booster ( size and number of plates, amount of electrolyte, amount of water, size of container, wiring etc. There are many more factors to heat than just amps. :)

Heah overtaker go to q and a I posted on my spacing and plates .....

Thanks

djerickd
09-09-2008, 09:52 PM
should u have posted THAT info in THIS thread...

ShowMeHHO
09-09-2008, 09:52 PM

DUUUUUUUUUUH Long day !!!!

ShowMeHHO
09-09-2008, 10:05 PM
should u have posted THAT info in THIS thread...

New to the forum didn't mean to offend anyone ... What did I do so I won't do it ?