PDA

View Full Version : Are 5 plates better then wire?

briguy
09-23-2008, 05:16 PM
I'm going to be upgrading to a five plate design.

Plate configuration is - + - + - and plate size is 2.5"x 4". There are five plates in all.

Will it produce considerable more hho then those wire type hho kits?

How much hho do you estimate it will produce in a minute?

mytoyotasucks
09-23-2008, 05:20 PM
I'm going to be upgrading to a five plate design.

Plate configuration is - + - + - and plate size is 2.5"x 4". There are five plates in all.

Will it produce considerable more hho then those wire type hho kits?

How much hho do you estimate it will produce in a minute?

its hard to say, all depends on catalyst, amps, spacing, and heat.

lots of variables.

briguy
09-23-2008, 05:31 PM
its hard to say, all depends on catalyst, amps, spacing, and heat.

lots of variables.

I was under the assumption that the plates are better because of more surface area?

mytoyotasucks
09-23-2008, 06:04 PM
I was under the assumption that the plates are better because of more surface area?

that has not been determined yet, eventhough - more area = more production.

but u still need to worry about catalyst, amps, spacing, and heat

everything needs to work together for more production, and efficiency.

Coolbreeze
09-23-2008, 09:17 PM
that has not been determined yet, eventhough - more area = more production.

but u still need to worry about catalyst, amps, spacing, and heat

everything needs to work together for more production, and efficiency.

I have built both types (and many others as well), I found that the plate units produce three times more hho gas. But remember as mytoyotasucks said, your gas production will always depend on the catalyst, amps, spacing, and heat generated. To get the max gas production you need to take your time and adjust each, recording your findings until you,ve found the right settings mixture. I've found that no two units react the same. :cool:

H2OPWR
09-25-2008, 01:39 AM
I have had both. Surface area is key. Wires are cheap but production is lousy and they draw just as much power. Water4gas design is a lousy desigh that is designed so they can make cheap kits and rob good intentioned people of their hard earned money. I know I paid $299.00 for a 6 cell kit before I took time to educate myself. I got excited by the idea and threw away $500.00 because they also charged almoust $200 for shipping and handling.