PDA

View Full Version : pwm help

gizzy
10-10-2008, 05:03 PM
I'm using a 80amp regulator with 2 hho generators with a 30 amp fuse, which I'm were I need to be HHO wise without blowing fuses. My problem or question is, I keep blowing fuses to my pwm I hooked up. I know something is grounded but where? Also I have a 40 amp regulator piggy backing off my 80amp regulator. Does anyone think I'm wrong doing this and should I re-run all my wiring separating the two?

hg2
10-11-2008, 10:00 AM
I'm using a 80amp regulator with 2 hho generators with a 30 amp fuse, which I'm were I need to be HHO wise without blowing fuses. My problem or question is, I keep blowing fuses to my pwm I hooked up. I know something is grounded but where? Also I have a 40 amp regulator piggy backing off my 80amp regulator. Does anyone think I'm wrong doing this and should I re-run all my wiring separating the two?

Gizzy how many amps were you drawing with the two gens before you installed the pwm?

gizzy
10-12-2008, 12:08 PM
Gizzy how many amps were you drawing with the two gens before you installed the pwm?

I was at 11 amps when cold and after a couple of hours on the road I checked and it was around 22 amps. Now when I installed the pwm it was 15 amps,

RJW
10-12-2008, 01:09 PM
Gizzy, Autozone has an auto reset 30 amp fuse/breaker. It worked for me. I am building a pwm for better control, but the auto reset worked

gizzy
10-13-2008, 10:35 AM
Gizzy, Autozone has an auto reset 30 amp fuse/breaker. It worked for me. I am building a pwm for better control, but the auto reset worked

That certainly sounds like a better choice making life easier. thanks

stevo11
10-30-2008, 02:09 PM
didnt expect to see that here... I have 3 tunes on dunemaul.

Stevo