PDA

View Full Version : Overunity

zazzn
04-20-2008, 05:36 AM
Hi All,

I'm new here, and I'm compelled to do some learning on overunity hyrogen electrolysis devices. I was reading Http://waterpoweredcar.com/stanmeyer.html page and came to the conclusion after seeing so many videos online that this must be a true technology and would love to leran more.

I'm an avid car guy and these gas prices are killing me, I really hope one day someone will mass produce these devices..... I believe it will be a oil poor country that does it first.

CaptainAwesome
05-13-2008, 10:02 AM
Hi All,

I'm new here, and I'm compelled to do some learning on overunity hyrogen electrolysis devices. I was reading Http://waterpoweredcar.com/stanmeyer.html page and came to the conclusion after seeing so many videos online that this must be a true technology and would love to leran more.

There is a big problem with Stanley's patent though. Let's say you burn the gas produced (the gases then combines to water again), cool the vapor and lead it back into the cell where it can be split into gases again and again.

If he can run it on the amount of energy he claims, he truly invented a perpetuum mobile, a never ending machine that could power itself AND produce a surplus of energy on top of that. We know for a fact that some energy is "lost", or rather escapes, from the system in the form of heat, resistance in cables and stuff like that.

So basically, if he claims to get energy enough to power his beach buggy by using those batteries in the movie clip to power his device, that engine running could easily produce the same amount of energy and "run itself", only using the battery as a jump start.

This whole thing is clearly in violation of the law of conservation of energy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy). If one of these claims are true, the other must be false.

I you feel the urge, go on and flame me with "nice try oil business" or whatever you like, but while doing that, explain to me where all that extra energy is coming from :)

I don't want to kill your interest in this area completely though. In my opinion hydrogen gas is the future of energy in more than one area. I see huge potential in producing H2 for combustion in cars or boats and especially for storing energy until when it's needed.

However, I think at least some of the hydrogen has to be pre-produced, or a large battery would have to be loaded in order for a car to run on a device like Meyer's alone.

Imagine one of those huge wind turbines constantly spinning, producing hydrogen from sea water, sewer water or whatever water available and storing it. Then when the energy is needed it could be fed into a hydrogen fuel cell where electricity and water would be produced.
I would love having that sort of system built on my house, using solar panels and store all that solar energy as hydrogen gas for when it's needed :)

jared
05-16-2008, 10:40 PM
nice try oil biz........... no you are completely right we cant get energy from nothing.........but all we seek to do harvest energy that is inherent in water we dont have to "charge" the water with any energy , its already there....but as far perpetual , its not possible right now with this method, idobnt think it ever could be but maybe it could be close

Getreal17
05-21-2008, 10:58 PM
CaptainAwesome,

I pretty much completely agree. I don't consider our HHO cells overunity. However they make a great supplemental fuel.

Again, I think if we mounted super efficient solar panels on our home's roofs as well as made solar panels for body panels on our car, we could efficiently and "freely" charge batteries in cars that could run HHO generators.

In nature nothing is free. However, what we sometimes pay for energy can essentially be free. For instance, look at damming water or like you mentioned, using wind or tidal energies. Once we "pay" for building a dam, windmill or tidal geneator, we sit back and enjoy our "free" energy.

I'm a huge fan of solar energy. Although it is a pretty poor source because of lack of efficient cells, one day, I believe we will get our greatest amount of energy from the sun. I read recently that enough solar energy hits the entire body of the earth in one day to completely power mankind's current energy needs for 27 YEARS...yes one day of solar for 27 YEARS of our needs. That is a huge untapped resource...

Ronjinsan
05-22-2008, 06:04 AM
Hey all I want to do is make myself a windmill (lots of wind here) charging a battery array which is connected to a large HHO gene which produces enough hydrogen to run a 5kva generator which will serve my electrical needs in the house!! LOL Hey you never know! (I'm working on the windmill now) :)

Ron

vortexd
05-27-2008, 10:11 PM
Hey all I want to do is make myself a windmill (lots of wind here) charging a battery array which is connected to a large HHO gene which produces enough hydrogen to run a 5kva generator which will serve my electrical needs in the house!! LOL Hey you never know! (I'm working on the windmill now) :)

Ron

please tell me you are joking

Ronjinsan
05-28-2008, 02:31 AM
I'm joking.....my car comes first LOL :D

gasmakr
06-01-2008, 06:36 PM
I'm joking.....my car comes first LOL :D

LOL.....still not a bad idea:D My next project is to build a bank of cells to produce enough HHO to heat my boiler for steam heat in my house.:D:D

Ronjinsan
06-02-2008, 02:28 AM