PDA

View Full Version : 2 units in 1 container?

HHOinKY
10-15-2008, 04:43 AM
Would this work? Like...a smacks design with a unit on each end of a container?

hg2
10-15-2008, 05:09 AM

What one in each end and lay in on its side?

HHOinKY
10-15-2008, 05:59 PM
Yea. Or just in a square container.

EDIT: Or just one on top of the other?

Not sure if this would cause too much power pull from the battery or not...

JonDoh
10-16-2008, 04:58 AM
that's gonna be a pretty good size enclosure.......

Jaxom
10-16-2008, 12:38 PM
There's no reason it wouldn't work. It'll pull more power, but generate more HHO as well. It'll also generate more heat so you'll either need a cooling loop or a big electrolyte capacity. If you put the two cells close together you may get some stray current between them...that could hurt overall efficiency. A single cell twice as big with a stronger electrolyte mix may be more efficient.

Realtyroy
11-12-2008, 11:06 AM

I tried doing exactly what you are talking about. I had two Smacks setup's and put them in a plastic box I had laying around. Powered them up and the output was a little less than 1 LPM. Now I wired them up in separate containers and I was putting out nearly 1 LPM from each of them.
I wouldn't say that I was putting out twice as much gas running them separated but it was a lot more than having them close to each other in the same container.

Good Luck!

stephane
12-09-2008, 05:40 AM
I made a 6 electrodes (6x2 anode/cathode) in the same container.
Plug 2 by 2.
first one was working from 0 to 5500 RPM, second from 2500 and up, 3rd one from 3500 RPM.
Problem was with deceleration, too much gas because the cut off was not fast enough.
And how to sattle the oxygen intake problem?

weose33
12-16-2008, 12:46 PM
a procession faculty act at Sixth and Washington, and locomote occident to the fireworks last at Quarter and Washington.A one-time fee gets lotro gold (http://www.ugamegold.com/c_Lord-Of-The-Rings-Gold/) festivalgoers into all venues. Advance-purchase buttons are $12 for adults and $5 for youths ages 5 to 18. Kin packs, better for two adults and two youths, are $30 and a $200 gather hike for 20 adults is also forthcoming.

Bassman
12-30-2008, 10:47 AM
I made a 6 electrodes (6x2 anode/cathode) in the same container.
Plug 2 by 2.
first one was working from 0 to 5500 RPM, second from 2500 and up, 3rd one from 3500 RPM.
Problem was with deceleration, too much gas because the cut off was not fast enough.
And how to sattle the oxygen intake problem?

I remember when there was a switch mounted on the throttle to turn the AC unit off at full throttle to increase power to the wheels. Why can't you install a variable valve to the throttle that would regulate the HHO flow to the engine. It would be like a second throttle.

Be careful that you don't create something that would bind your throttle and not allow it to shut off if you try it.