PDA

View Full Version : Wheres The Correct Lead For Toyota 4wire Afr's?

wsv3424
11-26-2008, 02:59 PM
Anyone Have Toy 4 Wire Afr's Figured Correctly Yet? 2000 Model V6 Pre-runner 2 Wheel Drive.
Have Ordered Hr1 System And After Its In I'll Check Back And Update For Others Interested. Anyone Else Using The Hydroreactors ,hydro-linx,blox,bubblers ?

John Sargent
11-26-2008, 04:35 PM
Anyone Have Toy 4 Wire Afr's Figured Correctly Yet? 2000 Model V6 Pre-runner 2 Wheel Drive.
Have Ordered Hr1 System And After Its In I'll Check Back And Update For Others Interested. Anyone Else Using The Hydroreactors ,hydro-linx,blox,bubblers ?

Howdy,
I have 2 Hondas, 05 and 07, both with 4 wire AFRs like you have. There is no EFIE or way to modify them yet. The guys on FuelSaverMPG (http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/documents.html) say they will have a new one out in December. Also, I installed two of the Hydroblox on a friend's 2001 Ford Explorer, and they seem to work well. John

wsv3424
11-26-2008, 11:24 PM
howzit john,
great news on the blox..whats it producing?
ordered today .
according to ray these are the 2nd gen linx made for the 4 wire otherwise i had no reason for purchasing .know what i mean? was told be here b4 christmas @ latest so once i'm hooked in i'll re-post full results .
this system is what i feel will be the norm eventually however his prices increased to $649 i heard,you?
hooked up w/ray may/june and he had a great deal to start [on forum]for what i'm getting -4 blox 2nd gen linx w/ hr1 system all incl. like $468shipped to dallas.hope everyone eventually gets their systems
think they are the only mass prod co. now ..know of others ?
had any experience w/linx?
made my day hearing anything pos about hr,awesome!
really want to get going asap so w/good results once gas shoots up again i'll b ready..ha.
steve