PDA

View Full Version : Metal fabricator here again..

scm
11-30-2008, 01:54 PM
I hope I don't upset anyone, but I wanted to re-post my services. I think my initial thread didn't neccesarily get "thread Jacked", that sounds like something bad. I think it just got really long and started get into material discussion.

So, with that being said, I just wanted let everyone know that I came up with a price chart using 20g. 316 ss. It gives you an instant price including holes and notches. This should be much easier for you and I.

I will e-mail this price chart to anyone interested....

daggit
12-10-2008, 08:45 PM
are you able to supply ss tubes? prefferably ones in which one tube can fit inside another with a 1 to 2 mm clearance between the outer surface of the inner tube to the inner surface of the outer tube?

H2OPWR
12-11-2008, 01:58 AM
Just to let everyone know. Saturday night I requested a price for some specific stainless plates. I live in Alaska so it was past midnight when he received the e-mail. He responded early Sunday but I did not check until monday morning. I asked to make sure that the design was exactly like I wanted. Tuesday morning he sent me a drawing and with only one small change I sent the go ahead to this company. It is now wednesday evening and the plates are done and will be shipped tomorrow. This is OUTSTANDING SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION THANK YOU. I would recomend his services to anyone and everyone. I will do a video and show his work as soon as I receive the plates. I have not seen the quality as of yet but you usually can judge the quality by the service. I can not wait.

overtaker
12-11-2008, 11:02 AM
We always hear about the bad service. It's nice to hear about the great service! H20pwr, are the plates for a dry cell? 316l?

H2OPWR
12-11-2008, 11:32 AM
We always hear about the bad service. It's nice to hear about the great service! H20pwr, are the plates for a dry cell? 316l?

Yes, The plates are 316L for a dry cell that should have no current leakage through the holes. I will be setting up different numbers of neutral plates and testing with the same resevoir and same electrolite to measure differences in output under identical conditions.

H2OPWR
12-11-2008, 11:33 AM
I will be doing a short video as soon as I get the plates to let everyone see the quality of work.

scm
12-13-2008, 02:17 PM
Thank you for the compliments H20PWR, I'm just doing my job. Its too bad to hear about people ripping others off or dealing with horrible service. Quality work and a good reputation means everything! (especially in today's economy)

You should receive your plates soon, if you haven't already.

H2OPWR
12-13-2008, 10:00 PM
Thank you for the compliments H20PWR, I'm just doing my job. Its too bad to hear about people ripping others off or dealing with horrible service. Quality work and a good reputation means everything! (especially in today's economy)

You should receive your plates soon, if you haven't already.

Not here yet but I do live in Alaska and they were mailed Thursday so I don't expect them until Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks
Larry

H2OPWR
12-16-2008, 12:55 AM
The plates have arrived and to say I am very satisfied is an understatement. Take a look at the video and judge for yourself.

Thank you Tom

Larry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHwyjtUjZ9w

H2OPWR
01-02-2009, 02:11 AM
GREAT JOB!!! Thank You for your great work. Here is a video of the plates after 60 hours of run time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8tIn6XU7o&feature=channel_page

zennerx
01-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Anyone know where he is?

Tried contacting him more than a few times :)

Need plates!!!!

H2OPWR
01-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Anyone know where he is?

Tried contacting him more than a few times :)

Need plates!!!!

I just clicked on his name and sent him an e-mail asking for a quote. The communication was great. Just a thought he may be out for the holiday's. Keep trying his product quality is first rate as well as his prices and services.

bigjim56
01-04-2009, 12:15 AM
I sure hope he's not left, I was gonna try his work myself.

Next week should be a back to work week.

bigjim56

scm
01-04-2009, 02:02 PM
Yes, I am still here!

I have been sending out alot of quotes/price charts lately, so when I don't get a response I just assume the person is either not interested or is going over they're design and may get back to me eventually.:)

Painless
01-04-2009, 02:36 PM
Scm,

Why not post your price chart in a thread or this thread at post one and just keep it updated?

You would likely get more business this way.

Russ.

lowriderjj
01-04-2009, 08:26 PM
I am just trying to finalize my design before I order my plates. It's cold here in Michigan so install will have to wait for spring. Don't worry we on the forum will be supporting you!:D

H2OPWR
01-05-2009, 01:14 AM
SCM, Your plates and work have exceeded my expetations. Great Job.

Larry