PDA

View Full Version : skeletal catalyst converts hh to hydrino!

froarty572@comcast.net
12-07-2008, 10:23 PM
Guys - everyone should start experimenting with skeletal catalysts - they could turn hydrogen into hydrinos which have hundreds of times more power stored in their covalent bond super stressed courtesy of mother nature. "Casimir effect" on metal cavities with paralell walls less than 2nm apart allow atoms to rotate to novel orientation and if 2 atoms bond in this orientation they can not untwist when they exit the cavity. the new molecule has its' covalent bond stressed as it exits the plates as nature tries to push the 2 atoms back to normal orientation but can not. On October 25th, 2008 Rowan University confirmed Rayney nickel supplied by BLP is producing far over unity for the amount of hydrogen supplied to test reactor.the test was repeated numerous times. All the links to lab videos, May 8th Cal-Tech Patent and theory can be found at byzipp.com/energy. Theory implies that this material could be incorporated into your existing rigs seemlessly. Rayney Nickel is a restricted material but other skeletal catalysts are not or another recent patent indicates Al & NI can be electroplated onto a metal mesh and then attacked with sodium hydroxide (drano crystals) to leach out pores of appropriate (Casimir) geometry to form your own home made Rayney Nickel plating. The plating used as the hydrogen electrode has the possibility of catching the hydrogen in its' cavities while still monatomic which is the main obstacle to creating hydrinos -getting mon atomic hydrogen into the cavities - I suspect Black Light Power is using anions and cations diffused thru their powder using some sort of micro busses as well as other techniques to "agitate" the cavities which certainly include heat but could also include, vibration and electrostatic fields in an attempt to make the cavieties more reactive then surrounding space for bonding.

Please report back to the forum your results so everyone can help us dial in on the recipe- BLP wants to sell premixed skeletal catalysts to the public but the theory dictates that HHO kits can perform the same function! this form of energy is inherently free.

I would not be at all surprised if some of the claims previously labeled as fradulent regarding HHO are actually just fluke formation of hydrinos due to microscopic metal cavities associated with pitting and corrosive compound formations.

latest news: some researchers now suspect that anomalous heat detected during failed experiments re cold fusion were actually hydrino formation caused by pitting in the nickel and pd materials used for hi voltage electrolysis. the pitting may have leached out the catalyst into casimir sized geometry allowing hydrinos to form. the effect was not enough to generate the black light plasma but was enough for the calerometers to detect as the covalent bonds broke and the energy was released as heat.

froarty572@comcast.net
12-19-2008, 06:06 PM
I propose that anomalous readings, heat and hydrinos are being generated by casimir cavities formed inadvertently thru chemical leaching of metal allowing gas molecules to form with novel electron orientations only sustainable while longer vacuum fluctuations are restricted inside the Casimir effect. When the molecule exits the cavity the vacuum fluctuations can either stress the covalent bond to form something like the hydrino cited in a recent Cal-Tech patent and long claimed by Black Light Power or it can bend the electrons back into their normal orientation by ripping the covalent bond apart and harvesting zero point energy in the electrolyte.

I employ a simple Gravity- time model for investigating Zero Point Energy because it is this "stream" scientists are trying to tap. I consider vacuum fluctuations as virtual particles squeezing through a nuclei wide mesh of all matter in the "Present" sinking forward in time. The net appears flat from the perspective of the time axis but in normal space appears to stretch infinitely to trace out our macroscopic 3D illusion of reality much like an electron traces out 2d image on a TV screen or a 3d corragated construction on the scaffold of time. Our electrons live in the past, although endlessly trying to reach their opposite charge in the nucleus they are forever pushed back by virtual particles squeezed thru and around our nuclei in the "Present". Recent work by Christian Beck at the University of London and Michael Mackey at McGill University may have resolved that dark energy is nothing other than zero-point energy. In Measureability of vacuum fluctuations and dark energy and Electromagnetic dark energy they propose that a phase transition occurs so that zero-point photons below a frequency of about 1.7 THz are gravitationally active whereas above that they are not. The smaller virtual particles above 1.7THZ go thru the nuclei which we sense as time. * The larger virtual particles below 1.7THZ are displaced around our nuclei which we sense as gravity. The two types of particles reassemble behind the "past" side of the nuclei and displace the electrons into the familiar shells of standard theory with which we are familiar. The electrons then oscillate between mutual repulsion of other electrons and the virtual particles in the time stream trying to push them back into the shadow of the nuclei. It is this time stream that science seeks to harness called zero point energy.The hydrino capitalizes on the absence of large VP in Casimir cavities to allow covalent bonds to form while the electron orbits are shielded from the stream. when the hydrino rejoins the stream the covalent bond is stressed because virtual particles are trying to twist both electron orbits back to normal but discover that their orbits are braced one against the other thru the covalent bond. The molecules' electron orbits remains "straight" and the covalent bond becomes an energy transport conserving the normally chaotic virtual particles in a "stressed" condition where they must remain organized as potential energy until combustion in your home or car occurs allowing the VP to shove the electrons back into normal space.
http://www.byzipp.com/energy
http://www.byzipp.com/animaTime.htm

I approximate "NOW" to be about one nuclei wide because the uncertainty principle proves that electrons are already knee deep in the time stream. The principle says you can not know both the position and momentum of an electron but we also know temporal anomalies are subjective and that someone standing on the electron would move smoothly from one location to another displaced by virtual particles. This heavily suggests that electrons are not in the "Present" associated with the "width" of a single time frame. The pressure on this "time frame -1 nuclei wide net" by virtual particles squeezing through and around our nuclei increases with matter and has direction that we commonly refer to as "down" but from the perspective of time stream is actually the past. The "present" we experience is the VP streaming around and through our "1 nuclei mesh" . All matter would simply aggregate if not for the interactions between the time stream and our "time net" call it whatever you like, wave front or nuclei with trailing electrons but the concept is the same.

Gravity has an average like a child sweeping a fish net thru his aquarium to clear out little squares of paper. The bigger the paper blocking the pores the more resistance - gravity we feel on average (pressure). From the perspective of the Time Axis electrons trail behind the nuclei, They are pushed back by the virtual particles in the time stream. Even molecules formed from these atoms will have this "folded back" orientation incorporated into their bonds. untwisted or "straight" molecules such as hydrinos can only form if the atoms bond while the normal pressure from the time stream is restricted such as is the case in Casimir cavities.

the hydrino is harvested by simple combustion like Rowan University (see you tube) did in the October 08 calorimeter validation of the Rainey Nickel supplied by Black Light Power, BLP doesn't have a clue that Casimir Cavities are their real power source and is pushing a Grand Unified Theory that is being totally rejected by the physics community - meanwhile Cal-Tech put out a patent May 08 that explains the leveraging of Casimir cavities to create small amounts of power using nano materials forming casimir cavities - I guess they did not realize they could use skeletal catalysts to self assemble the cavities like Black Light Power used but they too missed the big picture, so focused on the "math" they didn't "visualize" what was going on which I animate here http://www.byzipp.com/animation2.htm missing 2 huge points that I demonstrated to upper management and 2 company chemists about a month ago. Main point number 1 is if you look at my upper animation is that atoms will untwist on their axis and spread out once shielded by the Casimir Cavity from the larger VP in the time stream but they will also twist back into their "folded back butterfly wing" position when they exit the plates if they don't form a covalent bond to "keep them straight" . the bond leverages one nuclei against the other to lock their electron orientation, when they exit the cavity the normally chaotic virtual particles have to line up to push these "OBNOXIOUS" little electrons back where they belong in the shadow of their nuclei -however they can not - the best they can do is stress the covalent bond so it becomes an energy transport and even stranger, point number 2 is they orient the new molecule sideways in the time stream into a posture of least resistance.

The strange orientation an "untwisted" molecule must assume is actually the biggest breakthrough in since for at least 100 years and holds the promise of reactionless drive. these new molecules will become a science unto themselves because they extend out into the time stream, when agitated they will turn from orientation of least resistance and give some amount of purchase on the virtual particle stream that normally just folds them in half like an umbrella suddenly opened up the molecules will be harnessed. I predict larger more stable molecules like nitrogen with multiple covalent bonds will be converted to nitrinos and driven thru coils with ionized gas to produce the first reactionless drives for space travel. see attached image of hydrogen
molecule VS hydrino molecule but note the perspective is from the time axis and therefore electrons "trail" the nuclei

SmartScarecrow
02-18-2009, 12:39 AM
I propose that anomalous readings, heat and hydrinos are being generated by casimir cavities formed inadvertently thru chemical leaching of metal allowing gas molecules to form with novel electron orientations only sustainable while longer vacuum fluctuations are restricted inside the Casimir effect. When the molecule exits the cavity the vacuum fluctuations can either stress the covalent bond to form something like the hydrino cited in a recent Cal-Tech patent and long claimed by Black Light Power or it can bend the electrons back into their normal orientation by ripping the covalent bond apart and harvesting zero point energy in the electrolyte.

I employ a simple Gravity- time model for investigating Zero Point Energy because it is this "stream" scientists are trying to tap. I consider vacuum fluctuations as virtual particles squeezing through a nuclei wide mesh of all matter in the "Present" sinking forward in time. The net appears flat from the perspective of the time axis but in normal space appears to stretch infinitely to trace out our macroscopic 3D illusion of reality much like an electron traces out 2d image on a TV screen or a 3d corragated construction on the scaffold of time. Our electrons live in the past, although endlessly trying to reach their opposite charge in the nucleus they are forever pushed back by virtual particles squeezed thru and around our nuclei in the "Present". Recent work by Christian Beck at the University of London and Michael Mackey at McGill University may have resolved that dark energy is nothing other than zero-point energy. In Measureability of vacuum fluctuations and dark energy and Electromagnetic dark energy they propose that a phase transition occurs so that zero-point photons below a frequency of about 1.7 THz are gravitationally active whereas above that they are not. The smaller virtual particles above 1.7THZ go thru the nuclei which we sense as time. * The larger virtual particles below 1.7THZ are displaced around our nuclei which we sense as gravity. The two types of particles reassemble behind the "past" side of the nuclei and displace the electrons into the familiar shells of standard theory with which we are familiar. The electrons then oscillate between mutual repulsion of other electrons and the virtual particles in the time stream trying to push them back into the shadow of the nuclei. It is this time stream that science seeks to harness called zero point energy.The hydrino capitalizes on the absence of large VP in Casimir cavities to allow covalent bonds to form while the electron orbits are shielded from the stream. when the hydrino rejoins the stream the covalent bond is stressed because virtual particles are trying to twist both electron orbits back to normal but discover that their orbits are braced one against the other thru the covalent bond. The molecules' electron orbits remains "straight" and the covalent bond becomes an energy transport conserving the normally chaotic virtual particles in a "stressed" condition where they must remain organized as potential energy until combustion in your home or car occurs allowing the VP to shove the electrons back into normal space.
http://www.byzipp.com/energy
http://www.byzipp.com/animaTime.htm

I approximate "NOW" to be about one nuclei wide because the uncertainty principle proves that electrons are already knee deep in the time stream. The principle says you can not know both the position and momentum of an electron but we also know temporal anomalies are subjective and that someone standing on the electron would move smoothly from one location to another displaced by virtual particles. This heavily suggests that electrons are not in the "Present" associated with the "width" of a single time frame. The pressure on this "time frame -1 nuclei wide net" by virtual particles squeezing through and around our nuclei increases with matter and has direction that we commonly refer to as "down" but from the perspective of time stream is actually the past. The "present" we experience is the VP streaming around and through our "1 nuclei mesh" . All matter would simply aggregate if not for the interactions between the time stream and our "time net" call it whatever you like, wave front or nuclei with trailing electrons but the concept is the same.

Gravity has an average like a child sweeping a fish net thru his aquarium to clear out little squares of paper. The bigger the paper blocking the pores the more resistance - gravity we feel on average (pressure). From the perspective of the Time Axis electrons trail behind the nuclei, They are pushed back by the virtual particles in the time stream. Even molecules formed from these atoms will have this "folded back" orientation incorporated into their bonds. untwisted or "straight" molecules such as hydrinos can only form if the atoms bond while the normal pressure from the time stream is restricted such as is the case in Casimir cavities.

the hydrino is harvested by simple combustion like Rowan University (see you tube) did in the October 08 calorimeter validation of the Rainey Nickel supplied by Black Light Power, BLP doesn't have a clue that Casimir Cavities are their real power source and is pushing a Grand Unified Theory that is being totally rejected by the physics community - meanwhile Cal-Tech put out a patent May 08 that explains the leveraging of Casimir cavities to create small amounts of power using nano materials forming casimir cavities - I guess they did not realize they could use skeletal catalysts to self assemble the cavities like Black Light Power used but they too missed the big picture, so focused on the "math" they didn't "visualize" what was going on which I animate here http://www.byzipp.com/animation2.htm missing 2 huge points that I demonstrated to upper management and 2 company chemists about a month ago. Main point number 1 is if you look at my upper animation is that atoms will untwist on their axis and spread out once shielded by the Casimir Cavity from the larger VP in the time stream but they will also twist back into their "folded back butterfly wing" position when they exit the plates if they don't form a covalent bond to "keep them straight" . the bond leverages one nuclei against the other to lock their electron orientation, when they exit the cavity the normally chaotic virtual particles have to line up to push these "OBNOXIOUS" little electrons back where they belong in the shadow of their nuclei -however they can not - the best they can do is stress the covalent bond so it becomes an energy transport and even stranger, point number 2 is they orient the new molecule sideways in the time stream into a posture of least resistance.

The strange orientation an "untwisted" molecule must assume is actually the biggest breakthrough in since for at least 100 years and holds the promise of reactionless drive. these new molecules will become a science unto themselves because they extend out into the time stream, when agitated they will turn from orientation of least resistance and give some amount of purchase on the virtual particle stream that normally just folds them in half like an umbrella suddenly opened up the molecules will be harnessed. I predict larger more stable molecules like nitrogen with multiple covalent bonds will be converted to nitrinos and driven thru coils with ionized gas to produce the first reactionless drives for space travel. see attached image of hydrogen
molecule VS hydrino molecule but note the perspective is from the time axis and therefore electrons "trail" the nuclei

well, strangely enough, I understand about 80% of this mumbo jumbo and gobbledegook ... bein' yer basic dumb hillbilly southern boy I sorta pride myself on having read a book or two ... so I actually know what a hydrino is, something most will not ...

its simpler than you think ... our existing electrolysis devices are creating mono atomic hydrogen and hydrinos now ... the problem for the poor hydrinos is that they are very short lived ... they will actually self reorient into mono atomic hydrogen within nano seconds of formation ... the only way to extract them intact would be with something akin to a particle accelerator ... or a very unique material, probably an alloy of palladium, that could be used to capture the hydrinos in its crystalline matrix ...

yes, I have experimented with palladium plated negative surfaces and there are indeed some very interesting results that I have not as yet been able to validate ... but the palladium plating is short lived on the negative surfaces as the electroplating process tends to end up transferring it to the positive plate ... I have not yet found a rich uncle willing to fund me enough solid palladium plates that I can continue in this endeavor ...

now as far as getting very potent mono atomic hydrogen out of our devices, this is child's play and requires nothing more sophisticated than a high volume pump and diffuser apparatus ... been there done that ...

so while your proposals are an interesting mental exercise and I certainly enjoyed reading your theory, what you propose is way beyond my budget or skill level ... I basically need a material I buy on budget that is fairly easy to fabricate and go from there ... I fear I am stuck as a landless peasant ...

H2OPWR
02-18-2009, 02:30 AM
OH Please lets not start the OU comments!!!!!!!!!!!! This is interesting stuff.

rboos
01-26-2010, 04:03 PM
We can resume this by saying 'the skeleton is capturing the hydrinos in its crystalline matrix'. Free the hidrinos!

I will leave this for the next step - haven't received the plates for my 1st dry cell yet. :confused:

prerita
09-28-2011, 06:04 AM
Goodmorning everyone!!

I have to present a seminar on HYDRINO TECHNOLOGY and and overview of the claims by BLP.
I have some difficulties understanding the formation of hydrinos.

1.) How are hydrinos formed? how are the reactions different?
2.) Have they been experimentally verified?
3.) What is a non radiative energy transfer?

I will be glad if someone can help me.!!
You can respond here or email me.

Thanks a lot

myoldyourgold
09-28-2011, 01:10 PM
Blacklight Power Inc. being the supposed expert / inventor should be able to answer these questions. If they can not then nobody can I suspect. That leaves a lot of room for skepticism and disbelief.

prerita
09-28-2011, 02:16 PM
sir

if blp could, then there wouldn't be any ailing scientists.
but anyways i think it is my shortcoming that i cannot understand a few points. any help in that regard will be highly appreciated.

myoldyourgold
09-28-2011, 03:53 PM
f blp could, then there wouldn't be any ailing scientists.
but anyways i think it is my shortcoming that i cannot understand a few points. any help in that regard will be highly appreciated.

Prerita Sir, I agree and I guess I should make it clear that I to have the same questions. Not that I could even understand some of the answers if there are any. I have read about this but not being a scientist have always considered it out of my realm of understanding and a possible figment of someones imagination. As the years have gone by there is a small amount of evidence that suggests that there might be something in all of this. I will leave it to others who have what it takes to make something out of it and then let them try and explain it to me. That might be a laughable situation though. LOL Good luck on your quest!

prerita
10-07-2011, 10:27 AM
hahahahhahaha. yes. i understant your state of mind. this is something which has been raiding my mind. nothing is clear and no one comes forward to clear the doubts.
i hope someone will help!!

P.S. - I am no scientist either. i am an engineering student. and a 21 year old girl so the ''sir'' was unnecessary :p :D

myoldyourgold
10-07-2011, 11:29 AM
hahahahhahaha. yes. i understant your state of mind. this is something which has been raiding my mind. nothing is clear and no one comes forward to clear the doubts.
i hope someone will help!!

P.S. - I am no scientist either. i am an engineering student. and a 21 year old girl so the ''sir'' was unnecessary

LOL LOL I am sorry about that Miss Preita. I was just trying to be polite. Live and learn. You have a giant task in front of you. I hope your seminar in a ways off. I will PM you a possible resource.

prerita
10-07-2011, 12:04 PM
Thanks a LOT :):)

myoldyourgold
10-07-2011, 01:49 PM
Your welcome, anytime:)

AnouraTheMarsupial
10-12-2011, 11:29 PM
This is probably because no one has seen a hydrino yet.
all the theory in the world doesnt do us alot of good.
Proof is in the puddin' :D

"P.S. - I am no scientist either. i am an engineering student. and a 21 year old girl so the ''sir'' was unnecessary "

^ Welcome, me too!:D

gfcgamer
10-29-2011, 02:18 PM
From what I know, people think they know about neutrinos, as I dont know almost anything about.
But today times have changed, anyone has access to a plenty of top-edge knowledge anytime, as you do.

I have replicated HHO in search for anomaly of Joe-Cell, to understand that this HHO itself is quite fantastic and is related to those "neutrinos" in some way.

I´m Walter Russel fan, Viktor Schauberger, Nikola Tesla and Wilhelm Reich, in the "Wrong Hand" of the Academics.
But don´t believe academics let any technology came out that could disturb the seem stability of the system we live.

Look thousants of years of repression, it is true, not a simple joke.
As with hho 50 years behind, only some a percentage of most non academic disciplinated ones can replicate HHO.

Take care, be invisible, replicate most anomalyes to find the truth, you will at least know in what not believe.

www.rexresearch.com

gfcgamer