PDA

View Full Version : HHO facts

stephane
12-08-2008, 03:44 AM
Hello, I new here on this forum.
I'm having fun with HHO since a while now.
With wet and dry cells.
Looking on the net, I cannot find web page regarding official test results about this gas.
Test in laboratory.
Do you know some web page /article/ like this?
I don't have anything against home made cells, I did it myself many times but it's impossible at home to copy exactly the same parameters every time and to test all results.
To increase anything we need a basement.
Official one that we can copy and use as a reference.

I have reach a point in which I cannot no more go ahead.
I tried several electrolyte from copper to SS316L, baking soda, NaoH, KoH, acids, several volts from 12 to 380, changing Amp, different space between anode and cathode, several neutral plates, etc.

As you did here in what I read.
Ok, we are all making home made test. But everybody on his own way.
all of us with different parameters. But like this I'm not sure that we can move on.
What do you think about trying to "standardize" some of the parameters?
For example size, weight, thickness and quality of the plates?
Find out what is the best PH and stick on it.
try different plate spacer to settle the right one.
To change one parameter at the time and make your try more scientific. Instead of working each one in his side, to make a group and share informations, bad and good?
I know, it's boring, but without this we won't be able to find out the best way to produce HHO.

Once we find at home the right way, I can make here official testes in the University of Physic/Chemistry.
But I'm not able to provide all the testes here, it take too much time (and money).
What do you think?

FuzzyTomCat
12-08-2008, 04:15 AM
Hi stephane,
Welcome to the HHO Forum here is a valuble HHO Hydroxy PDF from "Panacea University" that's 297 pages, 7.95 Mb of information that may help you and other members.

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Hydroxy%20Boosters.pdf

Fuzzy
:)

Hello, I new here on this forum.
I'm having fun with HHO since a while now.
With wet and dry cells.
Looking on the net, I cannot find web page regarding official test results about this gas.
Test in laboratory.
Do you know some web page /article/ like this?
I don't have anything against home made cells, I did it myself many times but it's impossible at home to copy exactly the same parameters every time and to test all results.
To increase anything we need a basement.
Official one that we can copy and use as a reference.

I have reach a point in which I cannot no more go ahead.
I tried several electrolyte from copper to SS316L, baking soda, NaoH, KoH, acids, several volts from 12 to 380, changing Amp, different space between anode and cathode, several neutral plates, etc.

As you did here in what I read.
Ok, we are all making home made test. But everybody on his own way.
all of us with different parameters. But like this I'm not sure that we can move on.
What do you think about trying to "standardize" some of the parameters?
For example size, weight, thickness and quality of the plates?
Find out what is the best PH and stick on it.
try different plate spacer to settle the right one.
To change one parameter at the time and make your try more scientific. Instead of working each one in his side, to make a group and share informations, bad and good?
I know, it's boring, but without this we won't be able to find out the best way to produce HHO.

Once we find at home the right way, I can make here official testes in the University of Physic/Chemistry.
But I'm not able to provide all the testes here, it take too much time (and money).
What do you think?

stephane
12-08-2008, 04:27 AM
Thanks a lot Tom!
I will read this!