PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE of HydroClubUSA

Dave Nowlin
12-09-2008, 04:42 PM
They are an internet seller of HHO systems who can be found on E-bay. Their sytems are not as advertised and they won't refund your money and Pay Pal won't help either. Check out their web site and do the math. They allude to their sytems supplying all the HHO you need. In fact they warn against high HHO production. They allude to a strong possibility of melting your pistons. Their system might be enough for my wife's 4 cylinder Camry but it certainly isn't enough for my 6.0 Powerstroke diesel. There is way more honest info being exchanged here then is available from them. In fact if you try and ask them technical questions about their system they will cut you off and tell you about all of their satisfied customers.

Dave Nowlin

hydrotinkerer
12-10-2008, 05:29 PM
Something like that should be posted on this sight: http://pmgen.com/hhoscambusters/ They are a new site but are trying to track stuff like that.

Dave Nowlin
12-10-2008, 06:11 PM
THank you very much. I went to that site and posted to warn others.

Dave Nowlin

Dave Nowlin
12-12-2008, 02:21 PM
I will probably send my unit to Seigrene (another HHO unit mfg.) for extensive testing as they have the proper resources. They will document and video the results and maybe this company will have to either clean up their act or go away.

Dave Nowlin

sweet7549
12-12-2008, 05:42 PM
All,
I have been dealing with this company for 6 months.
I do have their unit installed in my 2002 Ford Explorer.
Previously i did have a Smack wet cell running and performing well with a digital efie.
Great results with both units.
Now i am not pro any one, just a customer that bought a unit from Hydroclub
Thanks
Rick

Dave Nowlin
12-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Are you running 2 tablespoons of Potassium Hydroxide per QUART of distilled water as they recommend?

Dave Nowlin

sweet7549
12-13-2008, 09:18 AM
No Dave i am not doing this, 2 teaspoons per gallon of distilled water.
Everyone has there own method and measuring.
I have learned to bench set up and test before taking peoples direction.
I get 1lpm at 12 amps, at a cool 125 F degrees.
Thanks for your thoughts
I am still an avid reader of this site.
I know there are alot of ripoffs out there
Thanks
Rick

HydroClubUSA
01-23-2009, 06:12 PM
I apologize to everyone out there for having to deal with situations like this. I am not a blogger and there for will not be placing any other blogs on this sight in referance to this. Yes we did sell a HydroCell to Mr.Nowlin. After purchasing our product he spoke with someone else in the industry selling a big 9" cell with 21 plates that cost considerably more than ours. This person led Mr. Nowlin to believe that our cell would not put out enough hydrogen to supply his truck. So instead of calling us and letting me tell him the truth that we have put this cell on a 460 Chevy Big Block in a 31' Southwind RV and the RV went from 7 MPG to 13.9 MPG with our cell and our O2 regulator, he decided to file a claim with paypal. We told paypal what happened and they refused to refund him his money because the item was as described he just decided he wanted something differant. We all should know which is the truth here paypal reviews every single dispute laid on their desk. They have always done me right and thats why we use them to protect us from situations like this. We also have an installer in California who has a 2003 Dodge Ram Diesel 6.5L Turbo Cummings which went from 10 MPG to 35 MPG by inserting the hydrogen from our cell into the vehicles turbo. This installer is currently working on a video of some of his installs. We have several other testimonials but I feel this is sufficient. In a worse case scenario, if in fact our cell did not produce enough to satisy Mr. Nowlin then I would have recommended putting two of our cells in series on his truck which would have produced more hydrogen than a 9' cell and cost him a quarter of the price. Of course our theory is right about less is more. It doesn't take alot of hydrogen to supplement a vehicle remember it is three times as explosive as gasoline. In fact what got me hooked on Hydrogen On Demand Systems is me and my father-in-law built a water for gas, mason jar setup and installed it on his toyota camry station wagon unsure of the year right now. But we saw it go from 30 MPG highway to 85 MPG highway. Water for gas knows also that it doesn't take alot of hydrogen to supplement gas vehicles thats why they used mason jars that produces about 1/4 of a liter per minute. Come on lets use some common sense here. I hope this has come across the way I meant it and we will always offer technical support to our customers. Thank You Very Much
HydroClubUSA

HydroClubUSA
01-24-2009, 09:30 AM
By the way we have sent out somewhere around 250 HydroCells and our ebay feedback is 100%. Check it out yourself.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=hydroclubusa&&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller&iid=150322781928&sspagename=VIP:feedback:2:us

jriggs_18
01-24-2009, 10:02 AM
Do you guys smell that????:confused:

Theres no such thing as a 6.5L Cummings, in fact there is no such thing as a cummings.....

Cummins B series are only 5.9L up to 07' then they switched to 6.7L in 07 to comply with EPA regulations. Not to mention that no 5.9 should start with 10 MPG's even pulling something. And they will not get 35 MPG's with an HHO system

By the way, your claiming a 283% improvement on the camry you mention of ;)

****s gettin deep in here

Dave Nowlin
01-31-2009, 07:39 PM
Thank you. Now someone else is getting wise to these con men and their line of bull. I didn't buy a 9 in. cell as they claim. I bought a Seigrene 21 plate 6 in. Diamond Cell. These folks sell smoke and mirrors. They warn against using too much HHO as it will melt your pistons according to them. People melt pistons because they lean their engine out too much, not because they use too much HHO. I still have the sheet here on my desk they sent me. They recommend that you go to Wal-Mart and buy a cheap coffee grinder to grind up the KOH flakes so they can be measured accurately. Then they recommend 2 level tablespoons to 1 quart of distilled water. They claim a current draw around 12 amps and i liter of HHO in 43 seconds. The instructions for mixing the KOH solution were e-mailed to me by HydroClubUSA. If there is any doubt of this I will gladly sent a copy to a moderator of this forum for inspection. Some of you who have dry cells and a test bench should try the particular strength solution and tell us what your results are. By the way, their cell has 4 in. x 4 in. plates and the gaskets are actually O-rings which further reduce the active plate area.

Dave Nowlin

Consaka
02-06-2009, 01:25 PM
Do you guys smell that????:confused:

Theres no such thing as a 6.5L Cummings, in fact there is no such thing as a cummings.....

Cummins B series are only 5.9L up to 07' then they switched to 6.7L in 07 to comply with EPA regulations. Not to mention that no 5.9 should start with 10 MPG's even pulling something. And they will not get 35 MPG's with an HHO system

By the way, your claiming a 283% improvement on the camry you mention of ;)

****s gettin deep in here

LOL yeah Im a diesel nut. I noticed that.. Now my '83 chevy Van has the 6.5 Turbo.. hehe I wonder if Ill get that kind of mileage with it? Either he doesnt know his Dodge products or he confused a '90s chevy for a dodge which is of course an unpardonable sin to a Chevy fan like myself. And before I get flamed I would like to say that Dodge did two things right. Cummins engines and Hemi's.. Nuff said.