PDA

View Full Version : hydrogen + casimir effect = hydrinos

froarty572@comcast.net
12-13-2008, 11:32 PM
recent patent from Cal-Tech and lab results from Rowan University suggest
that hydrinos are for real and that BLP of Cranburry NJ is producing them using skeletal catalyst Rayney nickel. HHO kits may be producing them in small quantities also which would account for the small amount of water used to produce so much efficiency. hydrinos form when hydrogen atoms migrate into tiny 2nm metal cavities and form molecules while inside this cavity. the molecules are much smaller than the 2 atoms that formed it due to a novel orientation on the time axis. to encourage this production in your kits I have several recommendations you can try alone or mix in combinations. Use skeletal catalysts for your plates (from BLP reactor), hi voltage electrolysis using distilled water (from cold fusion anomalous heat data). heat the catalyst with tungsten foil heater (from BLP). heat and vibration are already inherent in the engine compartment but intentionally constructing your plates to encourage mechanical resonance will assist in dissacociating the H2 into HH and exchanges between the microscopic cavities and the electrolyte. Good Luck
Fran

coffeeachiever
12-15-2008, 12:52 AM
Started reading a little on this today. You really need dual degrees in chemistry and quantum physics to wade through it all.
Appearantly a skeletal catalyst refers to the metal being used rather than the electrolyte. The primary chemical used is sodium hydrite, which produces fumes that can spontaniously combust in air, although there may be other hydrites that could be suitable.
For a better understanding of what is going on, do a google search of Blacklight Industries. Their videos require a flash player, which unfortunately my iPhone does not support.
I think this topic is worth discussing.

froarty572@comcast.net
01-05-2009, 08:14 PM
Coffee, sodium hydroxide is only needed once to leach out aluminum and create the skeletal catalyst -once the plates are created you stick them in water just like any plates used for HHO. In fact if you had a nano sized drill bit you could make the cavities manually without any chemistry. This is why I suspect Cold Fusion anomalous heat readings occured... there never was any fusion just hydrinos being formed in casimir cavities that resulted from chemical pitting in the pd beads used in their electrolyte. I have emailed this suspicion to an engineer at SPAWARS and it is being kicked around as a possible solution. Rayney Nickel can't be delivered to a residential address and as you mentioned must be kept in a wet slurry but there are other less energetic skeletal catalysts. If you want to know how it works go here: http://www.byzipp.com/energy/
The secret to increasing your ratio of hydrio/hydrogen is to encourage diffusion and maximize number of cavities with geometry less than 2nm - I have heard stories where plates abraided with wire brushes have had some sucess and I think this may be attributed to some small fraction of casimir trenching.