PDA

View Full Version : diesel install?

jcbarton
12-15-2008, 01:01 PM
I have installed an electrolyzer and scrubber on my 87 wrangler w/ a 4.2 6 cyl w/ weber carb. So far so good, definate increase in MPG and performance gains. What is the difference between a gas install and diesel install? Anything special needed or is the set-up totally different? I have been told that diesel engines have no vacuum, is this true? If so how is the gas injected and where? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Happy Holidays.

hydrotinkerer
12-15-2008, 07:44 PM
Diesels do not produce vacuum. Most install the gas hose pre or post filter before the turbo(if equipped). Also most diesel setups want as much hho gas you can produce.

weose33
12-16-2008, 12:45 PM
"Especially during these hard economic conditions and all the stressors that originate with them, there are some influential psychological benefits when warhammer gold (http://www.ugamegold.com/warhammer-gold/) grouping get absent together symmetric for a forgetful period of clip," said kinsfolk and relationship skilful Dr. Town Fleming. "Getaways are an reflexion of seriousness, a way of putting pet ones first, and an possibility to reconnect.

Dave Nowlin
12-16-2008, 02:07 PM
I'm not sure what language the last poster speaks. I am sure I don't understand.

Dave Nowlin

Carolinablue
12-16-2008, 03:14 PM
I'm not sure what language the last poster speaks. I am sure I don't understand.

Dave Nowlin

Yep, I be lost on that post too. I've never seen such a mixture of words.:confused:

Painless
12-16-2008, 05:07 PM

Dave Nowlin

He speaks a language known as 'spam'.

Dave Nowlin
12-16-2008, 05:39 PM
The Spam in a can isn't really all that bad. This spam isn't really palatable. It seems a waste of a lot of words.

Dave Nowlin

55blue
03-15-2009, 05:27 AM
Must be the drugs. Perhaps they will wear off in time.

Consaka
04-17-2009, 05:45 PM
Must be the drugs. Perhaps they will wear off in time.

dont bet on it.. these forums need a spam button so we can get rid of that kind of garbage. Spam button flags it for a moderator to look at. The moderator can easily delete it then. setups like that can let one moderator cover a huge number of threads such as get generated here.