PDA

View Full Version : HHO Generation Equations

dennis13030
06-30-2008, 11:54 PM
This may sound a bit negative but I feel that I must say this.

With all the efforts made by all the people involved, has nobody ever done anything as simple as deriving the equations that properly describe operation of a basic HHO electrolyzer??

These equations should relate surface area, plate spacing, voltage, current, temperature and gas production to each other. For now, just forget about the electrolyte mix and go with pure water and SS plates.

Ronjinsan
07-01-2008, 01:19 AM
I understand what you are saying here, but electrolzsers are like errrrr amateur cooking, not an exact science! Its not about the equations its about the excitment of making something that works and then improving it. I note your suggestion but I think it would bore me to death to know all that stuff! Hey maybe I'm wrong! What about you other guys? Want to make an exact cake?.....:D

volomike
07-01-2008, 03:12 AM
My father-in-law and I are going to try and at least be more scientific in our approach to studying different designs we can come up with and generating stats, but perhaps not the kind of equations that you're speaking of, Dennis.