PDA

View Full Version : 304L Outer with Inner 316L Steel Plates HHO Hydrogen Generator tested 42 vehicle type

water4gasinstaller
01-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Well thought you guys might be interested!
Well I posted 37 videos on youtube "Hydroxmobile" search for us
Tested on Genset, Lorry and Cars
Will upload test results for your guys to see as well
Our units pretty stable after a thousanth installation found all the loop holes of trials and errors.
But got the overall results of 20-40% savings on fuel
The best was on the GenSet of 1000KVA almost 50% not our word but from the housing developer...

well check my web out I placed all the videos in my web for all to see..
Already just launched my online shopping cart on the link below
http://water4gasinstaller.com
Check it out and tell me if the price is okay.

Thanks!

coffeeachiever
01-08-2009, 02:05 PM
Why the two types of SS in the same generator? What's supposed to be the advantage?

water4gasinstaller
01-08-2009, 06:45 PM
304L as its shell is to safe the cost of making as its body is larger than the plates. The plates used for electrolysis needs to use 316L is because 316L lasts longer in addition do not leave rusts as much as 304L in the water. If used intensively the water will be yellowish on the second month and will tend to need flushing. 304L if used in plates will probablly leave the water brown in a month. Leaving the water brown will short circuit the unit and leaving the performance of the unit reduced on bubbling and drawing more amps!

coffeeachiever
01-08-2009, 09:53 PM
304L as its shell is to safe the cost of making as its body is larger than the plates. The plates used for electrolysis needs to use 316L is because 316L lasts longer in addition do not leave rusts as much as 304L in the water. If used intensively the water will be yellowish on the second month and will tend to need flushing. 304L if used in plates will probablly leave the water brown in a month. Leaving the water brown will short circuit the unit and leaving the performance of the unit reduced on bubbling and drawing more amps!

I got all that. What I didn't understand before was that the 304 in your unit has no part in the electrolosys. I just misunderstood.

I saw your site. Pretty nice. What kind of lpm and mmw are you producing with those units?