PDA

View Full Version : how you put your plates together.

ronnny
01-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Can some people give me a link to how they put thier plates together for thier cell. I saw several plate setups but not where anyone reaaly explained how they insulated plates from one another in a cell. Just looking for simple and effective. I read on here where several that you see other places are not good designs. I just want to build my first one so that it works ok and i do not lose interest. If i can make one that works ok then i will be more likely to try for a better design for a next and better one. All the ones on youtube do not really give me things like spacing and how to connect the plates. appreciate it.

FuzzyTomCat
01-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Can some people give me a link to how they put thier plates together for thier cell. I saw several plate setups but not where anyone reaaly explained how they insulated plates from one another in a cell. Just looking for simple and effective. I read on here where several that you see other places are not good designs. I just want to build my first one so that it works ok and i do not lose interest. If i can make one that works ok then i will be more likely to try for a better design for a next and better one. All the ones on youtube do not really give me things like spacing and how to connect the plates. appreciate it.

Hi Ronny,

Welcome to HHO Forums here is a document from "Panacea University" that may help you in your quest ...

http://www.panaceauniversity.org/Hydroxy%20Boosters.pdf

Fuzzy
:)

ronnny
01-13-2009, 06:44 PM
Thanks got it saved to favorites for a bit. It goes into good detail on how to put one together with blank ss wall plates. thanks.

water4gasinstaller
01-13-2009, 09:19 PM
Wow this is really great stuff and infact 100 times better than watergas ebook. I cannot express my sincere gratitude for this information. I would love to share on our side but unfortunately i'm in the sales line and not in R&D section. But Thanks again. Its really good to know people are working together to make this world a better place. Our plate design is not in the designs but however info from manufacturers told us its a full bath system, spacing of the plates is 3mm, Our plates design is pretty small 7 plates the gap 3mm with a dark material holder...we did the patent in Malaysia

ronnny
02-05-2009, 05:51 PM
How much of a difference in spacing do people use in their plates? What kind of range is acceptable or good? Also would longer narrower plates but just as well to fit in a narrower pipe than it shows for the smack design? I also would like a sugestion for a narrower plate design like a +nnn- Be good for a simple first instead of all the plates in the smack design.

Thanks ronny

water4gasinstaller
05-29-2009, 12:40 AM
Guys!

I've also discovered not about the spacing of the plates.

But the larger the plates

- Tend to create more gas
- Reduce in operating temperature
- require less amps

The current record is 1.5 liters of gas at 10amps
The video of this HHO Generator (http://www.water4gasinstaller.com/index.php/New-Product-Launch.html)

HHO BLASTER
05-29-2009, 01:20 AM
Guys!

I've also discovered not about the spacing of the plates.

But the larger the plates

- Tend to create more gas
- Reduce in operating temperature
- require less amps

The current record is 1.5 liters of gas at 10amps
The video of this HHO Generator (http://www.water4gasinstaller.com/index.php/New-Product-Launch.html)

What's your mmw?

Also your link has a problem, i got on, but not from your link

mytoyotasucks
05-29-2009, 01:39 PM
Thanks got it saved to favorites for a bit. It goes into good detail on how to put one together with blank ss wall plates. thanks.

check my siggy lost of info in the link. HHO Encyclopedia