PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone build HHO GENS that could be mass produced?

HhoCarkits.com
07-02-2008, 02:06 AM
I just want to know if any of you HHO inventors can make a full working kit?
I really want to see a PWM version that makes around 1 liter of gas per minute.

Are you out there?
www.HhoCarkits.com

brad@HhoCarkits.com

Ronjinsan
07-02-2008, 02:20 AM
Answer in 3 easy steps! a/ No inventors here! b/ Yes we can all make a full working kit. c/ 1 litre should be fairly easy to attain without a PWM....but yeah we would also like to see one! I believe your question is actually a bit more complex though, you would like to market a stable unit which can be fitted to any vehicle with little problems, is that correct? Its simple to market a HHO cell as a DIY project because your hands dont get dirty, Its very difficult to give any guarantees on performance though. Its also a dangerous affair when you start installing them yourself, specially with today's levels of electronics fitted to vehicles. I fitted one to a Citroen Picasso the other day and immediately got an "Engine fault" warning before I even connected the wires! Best of luck :D;)

Stratous
07-02-2008, 02:59 AM
I need to get my hands on a quality pwm, building a cell that produces 1lpm is easy. Building a cell that produces 1lpm continuously w/o overheating, now thats a bit harder. What is overheating anyways. 212°f, is that overheating? How much time should it take to hit 140°f? I am working on these questions.

Ronjinsan
07-02-2008, 03:18 AM
Hey Stratous
dont forget to factor in for hot weather and airflow LOL

HhoCarkits.com
07-02-2008, 09:16 AM
Ronjinsan
Thanks for the detailed reply. Im just going crazy as I know there are HHO Gens that could change the world. Right now look at the Japanese car that runs 100% on water http://hhocarkits.com/index.php?option=com_seyret&task=videodirectlink&Itemid=26&id=37
I have people emailing me everyday asking for HHO gens that would give them a 50% gas improvement. Is it out there? and if yes, is it locked up in a Stan Meyers patent? Or will be free for everyone?
Has anyone made a unit doing this? Is it on the market?

timetowinarace
07-02-2008, 10:49 AM
For what your looking for, a 50% increase and mass production, I believe the performance chipmakers such as Banks, Superchips, Bullydog and a list of others need to be involved. The reason? They have the resources to reprogram/tweak todays auto computers/electronics. There are too many problems in this area for much gain in MPG for newer autos. The electrolyzer is easy(and out there) depending on engine size.

dennis13030
07-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Ronjinsan
Thanks for the detailed reply. Im just going crazy as I know there are HHO Gens that could change the world. Right now look at the Japanese car that runs 100% on water http://hhocarkits.com/index.php?option=com_seyret&task=videodirectlink&Itemid=26&id=37
I have people emailing me everyday asking for HHO gens that would give them a 50% gas improvement. Is it out there? and if yes, is it locked up in a Stan Meyers patent? Or will be free for everyone?
Has anyone made a unit doing this? Is it on the market?

As far as mass production of units for vehicles go;
1. There are the legal issues(liabilities, patents and warranties),
2. Development of optimum designs(maybe on a per vehicle basis),
3. Contracting the builds(Metals fab., Plastics fab, electronics fab. and vehicle sensor mods.)

Now as for the Japanese car that runs 100% on water;
1. it's basically a wet cell battery that is very expensive,
2. It is not available yet and they don't know when it will be.

timetowinarace
07-02-2008, 11:03 AM
There are also space constraints on all cars. A problem for massed produced systems but one I have an answer for. Almost every vehicle has a 12V battery mounted in the engine compartment. An electrolyzer cannot(should not) be placed in the trunk but the battery can. Mass produced electrolyzers need to be battery size to fit every make/model. Long battery cables are easy to find to reroute the battery.

HhoCarkits.com
07-02-2008, 12:39 PM
So putting the battery in the back trunk could be the trick to making room.

rmptr
07-02-2008, 12:50 PM
It will not be done because of the product liability issue.
best...

geobushono
07-02-2008, 01:08 PM
My small Companies were all Corporations, which I'm told limited my personal liability...this might be one solution.
The other (bigger) is insurance........Ins. companies are probably not interested in getting involved.......So that leaves you with a word-of-mouth business, and after maybe 3-5 years of zero serious incidents, finding investors with the capital and contacts to go wide won't be a problem, assuming you'll have a couple hundred functioning units installed.
HHO is a fledgling enterprise and you can't let what 'might' happen dissuade you. After all, there are very few experts in this field, and you're either one of them, or you're becoming one daily.

Ronjinsan
07-02-2008, 02:58 PM
All of the answers below are relevant...but think about it 50% isnt much really! You could probably achieve that by just better driving habits! If i was doing 100kms on ?? litres and now I do 150, its not such a big deal but it sounds like one, and it feels better on the pocket! I tell anybody who does a HHO conversion....learn to drive better as well!