PDA

View Full Version : Associations & Clubs

dennis13030
07-03-2008, 06:15 AM
Does anyone know of any HHO related clubs or Associations?? Nation wide or International?

If there are none, then we should start one!

ELECTR0N3RD
07-03-2008, 06:21 AM
Does anyone know of any HHO related clubs or Associations?? Nation wide or International?

If there are none, then we should start one!
I thought that was what this was?, if not sign me up!

dennis13030
07-03-2008, 06:27 AM
I think the difference are things like annual meetings or conferences in Las Vegas, dues, printed minutes from the annual meeting, etc.

dennis13030
07-03-2008, 11:38 AM
I found this one. National Hydrogen Association
Its pretty costly though.

http://www.hydrogenassociation.org/

computerclinic
07-03-2008, 07:43 PM
I thought that was what this was?, if not sign me up!

Sign me up, too!

ELECTR0N3RD
07-03-2008, 07:47 PM
Wait, why does it cost anything at all?, lol I have never been in a club but I thought they were just a large gathering of people interested in the same thing.

dennis13030
07-06-2008, 06:20 PM
I would like to see everyone here that is making a contribution. A yearly get together in Vegas sounds great. An Association will result in getting us a bit more respect and recognition. A monthly newsletter via email would be very low cost too. To support our interests, there would some costs involved. Both time and money are needed to manage an Association and its members.

I would gladly spearhead this myself but I lack motivation. I'm more of a follower in this regard. Now development(when I have the cash), thats a totally different matter.

If there is anyone that is willing and able to startup an Association for HHO people, please say so. I am willing to help them.

computerclinic
07-06-2008, 06:28 PM
I am currently working with the site administration to better the communication tools available for the community. I believe we can get a newsletter of sorts that members may subscribe to if they wish, that was a good suggestion. As for Vegas....hmmmmm......But I like the idea of getting this community some recognition. My next step in assisting the admin team is Search Engine stuff as well as a number of other marketing/deployment efforts to really get the word out.

ranger2.3
07-07-2008, 01:06 PM
I like the idea of a news letter. It may even get more people to get interested in HHO. Get this, when I joined this forum I believe there was about 100 people who had joined this forum already and since then the numbers have gone up past 400. Obviously the HHO crowd has some momentum going.