PDA

View Full Version : Pro Kits

joel.benavidez
02-16-2009, 05:18 PM
Are companies like Vada Energy, Alexis, and Hydrotech USA considered "Corporate Sales"? Why does that seem to be looked down upon here? The technology is already "Open Source". What if I just want to buy something that looks a little more, "Packaged"? I realize that this is a hobby for a lot of people, and I totally respect it, but if I might be so bold as to ask, of the three mentioned, which one is more efficient per cost? I am seriously looking at getting a Vada Max 1400 kit with the EFIE connecters. any advice?

Q-Hack!
02-17-2009, 12:44 AM
Are companies like Vada Energy, Alexis, and Hydrotech USA considered "Corporate Sales"? Why does that seem to be looked down upon here? The technology is already "Open Source". What if I just want to buy something that looks a little more, "Packaged"? I realize that this is a hobby for a lot of people, and I totally respect it, but if I might be so bold as to ask, of the three mentioned, which one is more efficient per cost? I am seriously looking at getting a Vada Max 1400 kit with the EFIE connecters. any advice?

I don't think we talk down on the companies that are honest in there presentation. Granted all three have flashy websites and there prices are a bit steep, but they appear to be valid systems. No, the website that most of us talk down are the ones like the Water4Gas that make outlandish claims that would damage your engine. Several companies have posted on the forums over time. Many have products that are quite good. However, if one posts a website for advertisement, one should be prepared to defend the claims.

Now to answer you question... If you like the looks of it and you are willing to pay, then by all means, go for it. The nice thing about these designs; you can always reconfigure to fit your needs.

Most of us here are trying to save money while testing, so we like the cheaper methods, which may not look as nice. To each his own. :)

H2OPWR
02-18-2009, 05:25 PM

The best advice I can give anyone that does not want to tinker and try to make improvements is to do lots of research then just buy a kit. If anyone is making outlandish claims of huge fuel economy increases. Run away. The best companies that make the best kits will not make specific claims at all. I do not know how these companies get away with what they claim. I handle a multi million dollar advertising budget and know that my a*** would be sued off if I did that. Any claims have to have proof or it is against the law. The good companies realize this and do not make such claims. They are in it for the long haul. In purchasing a kit just realize that many times you will need more. Bubbler, resevoir, etc.

Larry

Buster
09-06-2009, 12:02 PM
I'm from a small UK HHO company and so not really much interest to you guys over the pond, but would agree with most of what's been said.
When I look at some of the systems being sold by some other companies I do realise that they are so out of line with what we have found actually works, and I do worry that HHO car systems are getting badly misrepresented. That can be bad for the genuine developers who are doing things correctly.
The truth can't be hidden forever, though, and I think that the posted results of various peoples MPG gains show doubters that this can actually work, and will keep this movement going.
Anyway, to help give you some pointers, a good efficient cell (5+MMW) , limited maximum current draw of around 20A for most vehicles and 2 sq inches of plate area for every amp draw per plate , a bubbler to prevent any backflash and clean the output before it gets to the engine, intake into the air filter box in case of any overspill, and careful installation to avoid heat and snagging of cables/pipes etc should be a high priority.
Price should be representative of a fair cost of the kit, with a fair rate for time to install carefully, preferably by someone with some experience of installing.
I hope this is some help.- Buster-http://www.wix.com/emissionsbusters/emissionsbusters

Helz_McFugly
09-21-2009, 12:06 PM
well said B. Ive seen some of your builds and they look outstanding.

IM2L844
09-29-2009, 10:17 AM
Excellent summary, Buster. My nomination for the best in "Everything You Need to Know About HHO in 300 Words or Less" category.

hanglide4life
12-03-2009, 07:35 PM
hmmm... if I could only use that 25lpm supernova to work with my tankless gas water heater for my radient floor heat sys....i'm sure i would save on propane for the year.

Also, fuelfromh2o.com seems very professional and i think some on this forum have the magdrive installed.