PDA

View Full Version : Grouping INFO for engine types FORD, TOYOTA etc

joshsbrain
07-04-2008, 07:08 PM
I think it would be nice to have a list of makes and models and years, then be able to find a particular vehicle that your working on, to find threads, and archived information for that specific project. For those of us backyard inventers/ entreprenuers who plan on perfecting this technology for a future venture installation company, this would be an ideal way of quick referencing a client's configuration.

For example, I have a 1996 Lincoln Towncar 4.6L with 220K mi. I have two o2 sensors. My check engine light is on.

Question 1 Do I need to change the sensors before trying to enhance my fuel efficiency with a 02 simulator?

Question 2 How much HHO am I allowed to add to my engine without damaging the pistons, plugs, etc..

Question 3 My battery has a rating of 700 amperes. What is the maximum number of cells that I can add to have a milage increase that packs a punch, without buring up my alternator? Say I am running Hydro-gens @ 20-25 amps each @ 1.5 Liters per minute.

Now, as you can see I have a detailed list of my information request, enough to get started on my project. I know that this sounds like alot of work to answer posts like these, but think about how many people out there who have engine types EXACTLY like this. It would be car-specific and our eco-friendly entrepreneurs would be highly appreciative of this type of service.

Feel free to answer any or all of these questions, this happens to be a real case, with real questions! THANKS EVERYONE AND GOOD SAVINGS!

Josh