PDA

View Full Version : Honda Accord LX (1995) - Intake/Injection points

tbhavsar
07-07-2008, 11:12 AM
Hello,

Ref: Honda Accord LX (1995)

So far I have figured out wiring thru Owners Guide and Fuse Box for Ingnition switch; people also talk out running power supply from some kind of oil pressure switch but I am not there yet! At this time I am planning to supply power to the cell from Ignition Switch.

I have attached pictures; and circled the possible intake points from Air Filter Pipe; please help me decide the best spot for Intake; please indicate color of the circle of your choice ; Thanks.

Also I need some help to find intake to PCV valve, I am not familiar all kinds the under the hood stuff so if you see on the picture and let me know if you see any PCV valve pipe otherwise I will take another picture if you need. (FYI - I am also trying find some download site for Honda Server Manual)....

Thanks Again!

tbhavsar
07-08-2008, 10:15 AM
Any one to comment on injection points?

Stratous
07-08-2008, 10:30 AM
I am not familiar with Honda's, but you cant go wrong with injection into the air filter tube just prior to the throttle body. I imagine though that any one of those injection points would work.

tbhavsar
07-08-2008, 11:25 AM
I am not familiar with Honda's, but you cant go wrong with injection into the air filter tube just prior to the throttle body. I imagine though that any one of those injection points would work.

Thanks Stratous; appreciate your feedback.

mikestrikes
07-08-2008, 11:51 AM
I have a Honda CRV and its very close to your motor setup, use the point closest to the throttle body.......... the red dot you have...

tbhavsar
07-08-2008, 12:40 PM
I have a Honda CRV and its very close to your motor setup, use the point closest to the throttle body.......... the red dot you have...

Thanks; Any idea what is use of the hose (shown with blue circle) going to valve cover?

mikestrikes
07-08-2008, 01:44 PM
Thanks; Any idea what is use of the hose (shown with blue circle) going to valve cover?

PCV valve. It sucks hot nasty gases out of the motor into your intake !!! :eek:

I put a small K&N breather in its place at the valve cover and when I get my HHO going I'll use that tube for injecting it into the intake.. :cool: