PDA

View Full Version : Imagine this

ranger2.3
07-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Imagine if everybody drove at 55-65 mph and accelerated
a little bit easier (not "punching it") at a safe level, and decreased drag by simply shutting their windows, or turning off AC(which ever works best). Just simple little steps, and use those steps along with HHO. Think about the milage everybody could get.

Smith03Jetta
07-07-2008, 01:42 PM
According to recent news articles, there's a discussion on the table to change the Federal Highway speed limit back to 55 mph.

I can imagine the looks on every podunk sheriff's face. Boss Hog chewing on a big turkey leg. Rosco Pico Train giving Flash a rub-down... You get the idea...

Mr. Smith

Ronjinsan
07-08-2008, 04:05 AM
Hey Ranger.......I really wish that everybody would think like that! I find that a lot of people are really interested in HHO for its power benefits more than the economical ones. Driving sensibly is half of the answer to economy, HHO is the other half. I dont think we are going to see petrol come down in price for a long time if ever so....if people want extra power there are easier ways to do it.

PAPAFIXIT
07-08-2008, 09:05 AM
"I can imagine the looks on every podunk sheriff's face. Boss Hog chewing on a big turkey leg. Rosco Pico Train giving Flash a rub-down... You get the idea...

Mr. Smith"

Is it just me, or has Smith03Jetta's lingo changed significantly from when he first joined us? LOL

Smith03Jetta
07-08-2008, 09:43 AM
It could be a result of the Hexavalent Chromium fumes that I've been breathing.

Mr. Smith

PAPAFIXIT
07-08-2008, 05:44 PM
LOL
I imagine that ( whatever it is) just might do it.

Phantom240
07-08-2008, 09:12 PM
It could be a result of the Hexavalent Chromium fumes that I've been breathing.

Mr. Smith

lol. You really need respiration equipment for that stuff... or stop welding stainless.

lou
07-08-2008, 09:17 PM
According to recent news articles, there's a discussion on the table to change the Federal Highway speed limit back to 55 mph.

I can imagine the looks on every podunk sheriff's face. Boss Hog chewing on a big turkey leg. Rosco Pico Train giving Flash a rub-down... You get the idea...

Mr. Smith

You've done dated yourself :p

Smith03Jetta
07-09-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm 34 years old.