PDA

View Full Version : Beginner HHO section somewhere?

motorbikemikexb9
07-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Hello All.

I was wondering if there was a "beginners section" that can explain the whole HHO (in a car) process and concept. I did some looking around to see if there where any Biginners "stickies" anywhere and found nothing. if there aren't any it would be great to make one.

I'm new to the whole HHO scene and would like to make a really nice system to put in my 2000 ford ranger. However all the information I'm seeing out there is very scattered and incomplete. I've got the general concept down but am looking for all the details to make a systyem work and work well.

Here are some questions I and I'm sure every other newbie to HHO will have to get started: maybe we could take this info and make a beginners guide to HHO sticky in the Q&A section.

Q1. Safety. what are the dangers involved with a HHO system?

Q2. What hardware makes a complete working HHO system for a gasoline powered vehicle. what are the parts of the system what do they do and how do they do it, and how are they installed.

Q3. what are the average realistic expected gains in MPG with current systems being built.

Q4. Are their any good kits on the market or is it better to scratch build your own system.

Q5. What chemicals other than water and how much of them are needed to run a HHO system.

Q6. Are there any negative side affects that can be caused to your vehicle or computer system by using a HHO system.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Thanks, Mike