PDA

View Full Version : new member has some questions

daveczrn
07-08-2008, 01:56 PM
new to the site and have been reading up for the past few days on everything i can about production of HHO.

I have a few questions. It seems that it is a common goal to be able to draw more amps to produce more HHO. Is there a reason for this other than it just produces more HHO? What if you were to have two cells that draw 10 amps each? would that produce more or less HHO than one larger unit that is similur in design and draws 20amps? I'm expect it to be easier to handle the heat problems with a lower amp draw so i'm thinking about this posibility.

I am going to have plenty of room to put the generator so having 2 is still not an issue.

As well i know some people have experimented with a fluid curculation for cooling purposes, has anyone tried aiming the cooled water at the plates to try and remove bubbles that stick to the surface of the plate? i know the more the bubbles stick to the plates the less HHO it will produce. By using the moving water to remove these bubbles will this make more HHO or will the moving water not allow the HHO to be produced because it's not at the plate for a long enough time?

Stratous
07-08-2008, 02:05 PM
new to the site and have been reading up for the past few days on everything i can about production of HHO.

I have a few questions. It seems that it is a common goal to be able to draw more amps to produce more HHO. Is there a reason for this other than it just produces more HHO? What if you were to have two cells that draw 10 amps each? would that produce more or less HHO than one larger unit that is similur in design and draws 20amps? I'm expect it to be easier to handle the heat problems with a lower amp draw so i'm thinking about this posibility.

I am going to have plenty of room to put the generator so having 2 is still not an issue.

As well i know some people have experimented with a fluid curculation for cooling purposes, has anyone tried aiming the cooled water at the plates to try and remove bubbles that stick to the surface of the plate? i know the more the bubbles stick to the plates the less HHO it will produce. By using the moving water to remove these bubbles will this make more HHO or will the moving water not allow the HHO to be produced because it's not at the plate for a long enough time?

Two cells are better than one, that I know as I have been experimenting with 2. I currently have a unit that runs two cells in series. It pulls about 10 amps and runs pretty cool for several hours. Three hours is all I had the patience to wait for.