PDA

View Full Version : Just starting out....where to begin

boobou69
07-08-2008, 08:17 PM
Hello everyone....

i am just starting out with hho systems, please let me know what i need.
So far, i have ordered a water4gas kit. I will be installing on a 98 forester, i have seen several systems, and don't quite understandwhat else is needed, do i absolutly need a map sensor? Does the hho flow direct to air intake or does it pass througfh a bubbler first?

thanks

boobou69

rmptr
07-08-2008, 08:43 PM
bb, your kit should be complete and have everything you need to build a cell.

If you have a fuel injected vehicle with an electronic module that controls engine functions by sensors, things change...

IF your cell produces a significant amount of HHO to affect engine performance, the sensors should identify that event, and compensate for it.

The ECM will richen the fuel mix and you get WORSE mileage!

Then, you must employ a device to fool the ECM and you will achieve improved power and economy from your cell.

The devices are discussed elsewhere.

Best

tbhavsar
07-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Hello everyone....

i am just starting out with hho systems, please let me know what i need.
So far, i have ordered a water4gas kit. I will be installing on a 98 forester, i have seen several systems, and don't quite understandwhat else is needed, do i absolutly need a map sensor? Does the hho flow direct to air intake or does it pass througfh a bubbler first?

thanks

boobou69

Please see if this thread helps to set your goals;

http://www.hhoforums.com/showthread.php?t=151&highlight=phase

boobou69
07-08-2008, 09:46 PM
thanks for the quick responses, now......i read in another post that a map sensor enhancer is not needed if using O2 extender.....now i am really confused!....lol

thanks...

boobou69

rmptr
07-08-2008, 11:31 PM
Hold off on the MAP sensor for a bit...

Don't stress out over it!

HHO is beneficial to the engine.

Worst that can happen is ECM over fuels...
Well, I guess worse COULD happen, but it's an experiment, right?

Chill, and tell us how it does on your daily driving!

Best

boobou69
07-09-2008, 09:14 AM
thanks for the help!

if i install an O2 extender do i install on both sensors, or just one. (second one is located at back-end of catalytic converter)

Thanks

boobou69