PDA

View Full Version : Rate of water evap?

fts4sure
07-09-2008, 08:32 AM
I'm using the traditional mason jar set up. I have 12.86 to 13 volts going in. I have 2 amps coming out. The mixture is distilled water with 1/2 teaspoon baking soda. I have used approximatly 1 inch of water in 88 miles of driving with no substantial milage gains. The car is a 94 honda accord 2.2L. What should be the rate of evaporation? Just wondering whats going on?

Stratous
07-09-2008, 08:40 AM
Post pictues of your unit and or more information. The loss of water at 2 amps seems rather high. Sounds like you may have something else going on.

dennis13030
07-09-2008, 11:16 AM
I'm using the traditional mason jar set up. I have 12.86 to 13 volts going in. I have 2 amps coming out. The mixture is distilled water with 1/2 teaspoon baking soda. I have used approximatly 1 inch of water in 88 miles of driving with no substantial milage gains. The car is a 94 honda accord 2.2L. What should be the rate of evaporation? Just wondering whats going on?

Rate of evaporation? The electrolyzer, for the most part, does not operate by water evaporization. It splits the water molecules turning it into hydrogen and oxygen. The relationship between water(H2O) and gas(HHO) is

1 liter H20 = 1860 liters of HHO

As far as not getting MPG gains, I don't know why you do not see it. It could be one or all of the following

1. Your are not getting gas production or enough.
2. You have a gas leak or the gas is not going into the intake.
3. You may need to modify the O2 sensor on the vehicle or programming on the vehicle's controller.