PDA

View Full Version : EFIE Dual Controller Enhancer

h-power
07-10-2008, 09:04 AM
High guys, I have these EFIE dual control units. They can be used for MAP/MAF and/or O2 sensors. Built-in plug for your volt meter to plug in. If you have a FI engine you probably wont realize any fuel savings without one of these. These units are NOT made with cheap volume control resistors but with a true variable voltage pot. Instructions and wiring diagram included with installation kit.
They sell for 89.95 plus 5.00 shipping. Money back guarantee
Email me at skipper995@optonline.net

Lane
07-30-2008, 03:52 PM
I'm new to HHO's. From the wiring diagram for my 99 Toyota Taco V-6 it looks like I have 2 4-wire O2 sensors on the intake side. Do I need an EFIE for each one?

waterworld
07-31-2008, 08:41 PM
One dual EFIE will handle any vehicle. It is wired for (2) O2 upstream sensors and a MAF or MAP sensor.

Lane
08-02-2008, 12:13 AM
I see a lot of people selling EFIE's and a lot selling MAP/Maf sensor enhancers. What's the difference? From what I can understand, they both seem to do the same thing.

waterworld
08-06-2008, 08:23 PM
This is a general term for anything that regulates the sensors. O2 sensor enhancement is one, and MAP/MAF is another. Some vehicles have both MAP and MAF. If this is the case then the MAF is the one you want to regulate.
I've also run into vehicles that use air/fuel ratio sensors in place of O2 sensors. These cannot be adjusted the same as an O2.

scirockett
08-08-2008, 09:14 AM
I've also run into vehicles that use air/fuel ratio sensors in place of O2 sensors. These cannot be adjusted the same as an O2.

ummm. an O2 sensor IS and air/fuel ratio sensor..

I think you're confusing the two different type's of O2 sensors. I'd assume this system modifies a narrowband o2 sensor that most vehicles are equipped with. the output is measured in mV, reading will vary by temperature, and is not very accurate.

A wideband O2 sensor is very accurate, produces a 0-5v linear output, and is not effected by temperature (no heater).