PDA

View Full Version : The REAL DEAL ??

mikestrikes
07-10-2008, 03:34 PM
So with all that I have seen people in real life are not doubling MPG like I was told to start with. "not here but the friend that got me started on this"

Plus its ALOT more complicated than just installing a HHO genarator and hooking a hose to the intake and get great results.

One needs to have a genarator that puts out a good bit.
One needs to fool the cars computer to run right and or see best results.
One needs to buy or build a unit that keeps the amps and heat low.

Who here has a clean install and getting great results on MPG ?
We need to make it clear as to what is needed to get said results as in output of HHO and things needed for the car to get it.
Every setup will be different thats a giving, but this forum needs to get a REAL list of things and make a sticky out of it.

When I first was told about this it sounded SO easy, GREAT MPG and so on, now that I have researched it like crazy, done my own test and read what you all have done I need to see some real results that I can show others that the price to get into this is worth it.

Can we compile some data into a single post at the top to list parts, mods to car, cost. ?

greuvin
07-10-2008, 03:49 PM
Yep, I agree. I'd like to see it myself.

hhojoe
07-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Yep, I agree. I'd like to see it myself.

Gettin' there too...

Stratous
07-10-2008, 08:13 PM
depends what your deffinition of clean is...lol.

justaguy
07-10-2008, 09:03 PM
I copied this from another forum. This guy went from originally 9 mpg to 42 to 52 to 64 and then 74 mpg.

I have more test results today I made a control panel for the system to go under the dashboard . After I went to Atlantic city which is about the same distance I drove yesterday only in the other direction. I did this because driving to AC is a straight run with hardly any stops on the expressway. Over the road mileage is much different and this is what I wanted to see.
The truck got about 74 miles per gallon at 65 MPH on a straight run. Seems that accelaration from dead stops eats up more gas but it is no different on pure gasoline stop and starts eat fuel more that way then straight runs. But I was pretty impressed with the mileage it got.

My next idea is to make 3 more cells and add them to the system which will give me a total of 6 cells and two bubblers. I have the room under the hood. I don't believe it will increase the mileage as one might think it would but what it will do is not eat up as much gasoline on take offs. We'll see but for now I am pretty satisfied with this system enough to start on a system for my Toyota . The Toyota already gets 30 MPG so with a HHO system on it should go well over a 100 MPG the system will be the same size in array and fluid but different in size for the cases. Probably will have to mount everything in the trunk as there is absolutely no room under the hood. I got to believe that a high mileage car will do some amazing MPG's this will be a good test for HHO systems

mikestrikes
07-10-2008, 09:20 PM
And I want to THANK all who go out of your way to R&D and test. They call us back yard mechanics play'n with something that wont go anywhere but you guys are who will bring this to the main stream !

justaguy
07-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Since I am a member of two forums that I switch from one to the other every night I am by no means taking anything away from this or the other forum, just wanting to help spread the info, here is a link to the other forum with the above information plus more if anyone is interested. Bear in mind, for some reason this other forum has very slow connections for some reason.
http://hydrogengenerator.cc/viewforum.php?f=1

timetowinarace
07-10-2008, 11:14 PM
I think there are allot of variables in the proccess so some are getting better results than others.

1. the vehicle. Even auto's of the same make and model will vary in performance when new.

2. The ability of a person to understand the hho concept/s.

3. The knowledge a person has of auto mechanics.

5. The hands on skill to build units.

6. the knowledge of electronics.

7. collecting materials. SS grade and such. Many of us are kinda cheap a$$'s, that's why we're doing this.

8. Time spent on this adventure.

The list goes on.