PDA

View Full Version : Newbee questions......

cougar gt-e
07-10-2008, 05:35 PM
Hi,

Fascinating topic. I was wanting to build a system and have a bucket load of Q's.

1) I have 2 target vehicles - carburated car with lots of under hood room or diesel truck with limited room. Which would be better to experiment with? My thought is the car as I can manually diddle with the jetting to make it lean. What do the experts say?

2) Which is the best cell design to make? And do you have a link to "instructions for dummies"?

3) Best additives to the water? that won't kill me off!

4) What is a reasonable target for gas production?

5) What is a reasonable expectation for mpg gains? The car is at 18 to 19 now. and the truck is between 10 and 22 depending on empty or full, towing or not, winter or summer, or some combination !

Thanks!

Packer Fan

timetowinarace
07-10-2008, 05:48 PM
Try this.

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt10.html

dennis13030
07-10-2008, 11:30 PM
Hi,

Fascinating topic. I was wanting to build a system and have a bucket load of Q's.

1) I have 2 target vehicles - carburated car with lots of under hood room or diesel truck with limited room. Which would be better to experiment with? My thought is the car as I can manually diddle with the jetting to make it lean. What do the experts say?

2) Which is the best cell design to make? And do you have a link to "instructions for dummies"?

3) Best additives to the water? that won't kill me off!

4) What is a reasonable target for gas production?

5) What is a reasonable expectation for mpg gains? The car is at 18 to 19 now. and the truck is between 10 and 22 depending on empty or full, towing or not, winter or summer, or some combination !

Thanks!

Packer Fan

Is Bret Favre returning to play?

Anyways, there are some web sites that offer the info and kits. Like Water4Gas. I can not really recommend them or any other. You should take some time and search for info on HHO. It will help you.

rmptr
07-11-2008, 12:05 AM
Why don't you read everything here by Stratous?

He's a hi-mileage diesel wizard! :D

...IMO, I'm liking the configuration at smacksboosters.com

Here at HHOForums, Plumabob is doing great things in a Carlon electrical box. It's great for changes and mods to plate configuration.
Mr Smith is getting onboard with the vessel.
His reports are second to none!

This is all experimental... Have fun!
There is NO better source for HHO HOD info than here.

Take the time to read through ALL the posts for a wealth of hands-on personal information.

Best

dennis13030
07-11-2008, 12:14 AM
smacksboosters, it looks ok. For $170, it is probably a very good deal.

I see it uses SS wall plates(cheezy but functional) and the standard configuration

+NNN-NNN+

I also noted that all the neutral plates and the cathode are doubled up(2 wall plates each).

The stats are good though and the price is good to.

cougar gt-e
07-11-2008, 08:33 AM
Is Bret Favre returning to play?

Anyways, there are some web sites that offer the info and kits. Like Water4Gas. I can not really recommend them or any other. You should take some time and search for info on HHO. It will help you.

The only thing more confusing that wondering about Brett's status is trying to decifer all the claims made on HHO. :) I have read a lot and that just made the room spin trying to figure out the aspects and features of each design. Lot's and lots of variations. Being not so smart, I was hoping to just piggy back on the success of those who have pioneered the field.

Please keep the info coming.

Say, in a +NNNN- system, do the N plates bubble? If so, why so?

In all the designs, it looks like the size of the plates determine the amount of gas. If that's right is that because the surface area is bigger. I know, obvious question, but ... I'd rather look stupid that BE stupid!.

When you line up the plates, how critical is the spacing between plates? What is the effect of it not being perfect?

Sorry to be a wordy nerdy, but a guy has to ask!

Packer Fan