PDA

View Full Version : vacum line

grimr27
05-21-2008, 12:37 PM
ok i hooked my cell up to my 98 mustang 3.0 yesterday. i hooked it into the air intake seems to run fine. today i thout i would hook into my vacum line but when i did it started colapsing my plastic mason jar from all the vacum. is there a way to keep this from happaning? or do i need a new case for my cell?

h-power
05-21-2008, 09:04 PM
You will need hoses that can withstand 25" of vacuum. But there is no benefit to injecting into the intake manifold below the throttle plate. Just inset into the air flow up stream and you will still have full hydrogen penitration. Although hydrogen is very light the partial vacuum draw in the air plenum is just perfect.

Getreal17
05-21-2008, 10:52 PM
You will need hoses that can withstand 25" of vacuum. But there is no benefit to injecting into the intake manifold below the throttle plate. Just inset into the air flow up stream and you will still have full hydrogen penitration. Although hydrogen is very light the partial vacuum draw in the air plenum is just perfect.

Are you saying to NOT inject between the air filter and the throttle body? If so, exactly where are you saying to inject. Thanks for the help.

I always thought that the venturi effect created in the intake tube across the face of the fitting from the cell would create great vacuum...

Ronjinsan
05-22-2008, 05:13 AM
As close to the top of the main venturi intake as you can get. I made a ring out of copper tubing that fits inside the top of the carb. On the inside of the ring I drilled 6 tiny holes for the gas out. I connected my HHO pipe to the ring. That seems to work OK for me, just make sure you have adequate protection in case of backfire!! The reason your tube is collapsing is probably because its wall strength is too soft to support the amount of vacuum you are asking it to deal with! :D

Ron

h-power
05-22-2008, 03:54 PM
Yes the injection is to be between the air filter and the throttle assembly. This is a 'partial' vacuum area. After the throttle plate the vacuum rises significantly which will collapse most hoses.

grimr27
05-23-2008, 12:39 PM
No my vacum line is not colapsing its my contaner. im in the process of makeing a new stronger contaner. But what i want to know is if there is a way to decress the vacum on the contaner to better match the hho prodution.

h-power
05-25-2008, 09:45 AM
Just hook into the air intake before the throttle unit. This is where the vacuum is far less and puts no stress on the container or hose. Installing in the intake manifold presents a needless problem.

dreamath
05-27-2008, 04:21 AM
http://www.11company.com/images/jm.jpg提供注册香港公司服务 (http://www.11company.com)

Ronjinsan
05-27-2008, 05:12 AM
Nice! We can all go and take a course in Chinese now!

CHRISTOPHER
06-01-2008, 04:20 PM
pulling a vacuum on the cell works and it doubles your production and slowly lowers your amps it works trust me. I am running it as we speak;) vacuum is the answer at the mo. only hitch is you need strong container thats air tight and can handle a vacuum. (will supply my design if will help)

gasmakr
06-01-2008, 06:01 PM
Nice! We can all go and take a course in Chinese now!

LOL:DThat's funny.......

Ronjinsan
06-03-2008, 01:32 PM
Damn spammers! LOL

h-power
06-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Please explain 'HOW' it doubles your production. H2 is produced through electrolysis passing an electric current through water which releases the gas into a hose leading to the engine air intake. What possible effect could vacuum have on the production? Vacuum above the electrolyzer will not have any affect on the H2 production. It might make the gas move more quickly but the volume of production will remain the same.

Ronjinsan
06-04-2008, 01:22 AM
What you say 'should' be correct, but It appears that from tests that have been done including the ones I have tried the gas production increases significantly when a vacuum is applied. You ask how, well it is probably due to the amount of cell surface area being cleared more quickly which gives more chance to produce. Let me ask you a question. If you apply a vacuum to a closed fluid you cant get any gas from it, so where is the extra gas coming from? I urge you to try it and see, I must admit to a certain amount of scepticism myself, until I actually did the tests! All the best..:)

CHRISTOPHER
06-04-2008, 02:46 AM
what Ronjinsan is saying is quit correct. Yes it is just an electric curent passing through the plates but like everything it is hindered buy friction the bubbles that you see forming on the plates as normal (with no vacuum) have to release off the plate on there own with no help and only when that bubble is released can another form in its place. So with that said when you put the same bubble under vacuum it is pulled of the plate and another is formed straight away so it does not linger on the plate so the production is exelerated and because the plates are under less load the amps are very slowly pulled down. But like everything with hho cells it has draw backs like crushing just about everything that you put it on and if there is the smalest leek it wont work very well. But it does work! You need to try it first and see the difference in production and then ask yourself what it could be if it is not hho? try it.;)

Ronjinsan
06-04-2008, 05:38 AM
No my vacum line is not colapsing its my contaner. im in the process of makeing a new stronger contaner. But what i want to know is if there is a way to decress the vacum on the contaner to better match the hho prodution.

I would just put a small adjustable restrictor in line! Fish tank one should be fine! :D Oh by the way, I found a very nice cheap and strong pipe for the vacuum at my local garden centre! Have a look at the length of special pipe that is connected to a 'stick in the ground' auto sprinkler!

volomike
06-30-2008, 03:25 AM
We're getting too much vacuum in our arrangement. It does great for a good set of miles until it's sucking electrolyte out the PVC power tube kit and into the plastic Jiffy bubbler jar and then melts the jar and opens HHO into the engine area instead of into the combustion.

We have a 2004 Jeep Cherokee, and we've got the bubbler hose going into the large plastic box above the fuel injector where it meets with the air intake.

What's the fix for too much vacuum?

Ronjinsan
06-30-2008, 05:21 AM
Only one fix.....use tougher equipment! Of course you could put a small restrictor in line but then you would be defeating the object! OK...If you use a weedy container...there is no doubt it WILL collapse, but the water problem is a bit easier. I simply made a bigger bubbler out of a stiff transparent fish tank vacuum kit. My small bubbler couldnt handle it and would allow the water back up the pipe into the container. I also added a one way valve in the pipe between the bubbler and the container, to shut it off during deceleration or other times when the vacuum was overcome. Your whole setup sounds as though it gets very hot! Why is that? Got some pix?

Regards :D

lsone85
06-30-2008, 09:12 PM
To reduce the vacuum I use a universal check valve and a vacuum reducer that they sell at almost any auto parts store I bought my from pep boys. It looks like a ΒΌ vacuum splice but one end has a metal reducer on the inside that will cut the vacuum at least by half.