PDA

View Full Version : Explaining series and parallel wiring and placement?

Robahr24
07-11-2008, 09:07 AM
I have finally started to understand the concepts of hho and how to build the system. Not sure though wether I should have the system under the hood or in the trunk (actually it would be in the back of my jeep). There is really no room under the hood so I think that back is all I can work with. What are the pros and cons of doing this, will I have any more problems with it or should I just try to fit a small one under the hood. I also am not sure how to wire up the plates in series or parallel. Can someone show me a simple diagram on how to do this. And I still don't quite understand the nuetrals and how they work and also how there connected in series or parallel. Why would I want to run them in series or parallel?

Stratous
07-11-2008, 09:17 AM
There are several post and threads that directly talk about nuetral plate, parallel and series circuits. Do a search of the threads for the key words and you will find all that you need. If you cant find what you need, then ask again.

timetowinarace
07-11-2008, 12:15 PM
You can learn allot from here.

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt10.html

Robahr24
07-11-2008, 12:26 PM
I understand the series and parallel concepts somewhat. I can't find anything though on explaining how to hook up the plates though to + and -. It would be easier if somebody could tell me in step form how to do it. And I couldnt find anything if it really makes a difference if the system is in the trunk or under the hood. Somebody please help me out.