PDA

View Full Version : SS washers in this configuration?

BAD MEDICINE
07-11-2008, 02:01 PM
Hi guys,

This is a great forum with lots of info.

I am in the process of putting together my first "real" HHO gen. My first consisted of two SS steak knives shoved through a mason jar lid. :rolleyes:

I am using 15 ss washers. I wanted to try this configuration.I was hoping you could point out if there are any obvious reasons why iI shouldnt do it this way.

-nn+nnn-nnn+nn-

Thanks in advance

dennis13030
07-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Hi guys,

I am in the process of putting together my first "real" HHO gen. My first consisted of two SS steak knives shoved through a mason jar lid. :rolleyes:

I am using 15 ss washers. I wanted to try this configuration.I was hoping you could point out if there are any obvious reasons why iI shouldnt do it this way.

-nn+nnn-nnn+nn-

Thanks in advance

It looks ok to me. However, I would go with equal number neutral plates(washers). -nnn+nnn-nnn+nnn-

lhazleton
06-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Hi guys,

-nn+nnn-nnn+nn-

Thanks in advance
Why not do some research and build something that may actually work? Washers in an open bath will make a small amount of HHO, but the amperage drawn will make it very inefficient.