PDA

View Full Version : I Can Do It But I'm Running Out Of Money

clarence1984
07-11-2008, 02:24 PM
I CAN RUN A CAR ONLY ON WATER. If you are interested in knowing how please get a hold of me. I'm not selling my information. I am looking for donations however But they are not required. Your in person interview is though. I am looking for engineers who are interested in being part of this money maker and lifetime automotive masterpiece.

ranger2.3
07-11-2008, 03:21 PM
hi clarence1984, did you say you got a car to run completley off of water?You know I've been trying to work at the same thing I just haven't got there yet, I would like to know as much info as you would be willing to give.

mneste8718
07-11-2008, 05:43 PM
I CAN RUN A CAR ONLY ON WATER. If you are interested in knowing how please get a hold of me. I'm not selling my information. I am looking for donations however But they are not required. Your in person interview is though. I am looking for engineers who are interested in being part of this money maker and lifetime automotive masterpiece.

I'm a mechanical engineer and trying to figure out how to do it myself as well. Let me know what ya got if you are willing to share...

Painless
07-11-2008, 06:23 PM
You guys might want to go to yahoo and check out their 'watercar' forum:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/watercar/

You need to join the group (free yahoo group) to get access, look under the 'Files' section on the left hand navigator and then click on '100 % Water Car Plans'.

I have no idea how viable these plans are, but there is an explanatory document and two rough schematics.

Russ.