PDA

View Full Version : HHO output per Motor Size !!

mikestrikes
07-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Can we get together info on "about" what amount of HHO production is needed to make a good bit of difference on a certain size of motor..

I have a 1998 Honda CRV with a 2.0L 4 banger...

Would I need 1.0LPM or over ? Same goes for anybody asking..

Johnh
07-12-2008, 11:54 PM
Just maybe some ofthe disapointments come from injecting too much gas.
Here is a site selling hydrogen only injection kits at 1 litre per HOUR which claims 10 to 50% improvement. Note that they claim it but their guarantee or warrantee does not cover non performance.
Hydranox (http://hydranox5000.com/)
John

mikestrikes
07-13-2008, 01:49 PM
So actually its best NOT to try and make more and more but to make just enough and tweak the A/F ratio to get best results then right ?

So if I can get 1 to 1.5 lpm output I would see great results. But if I went and try'd to get 2 to 2.5 lpm I'd be stepping backwards..

Anyone seen this happen ?

SmoothieV
07-14-2008, 02:35 PM
Definitely a step backwards could be the extra heat you'd produce which could start screwing things up. Don't want to burn out your generator.

bat
07-17-2008, 11:26 AM
Hi,
First time to post here..Great site.
I have two questions...1st, I have an 81 VW 1.6 non turbo diesel and I question the amount I will need to produce.
2nd, I have concerns regarding cold starting as it has glow plugs. Could there be a problem igniting the hho because I have to wait for them to heat? I'm thinking to connect to the ignition swith, but also use a manuel overide. Any thoughts?
Thanks
bat

ranger2.3
07-17-2008, 11:29 AM
What if you produced too much HHO and it blew the head(s) off the block. Or worse!!!

timetowinarace
07-17-2008, 12:22 PM
There is no way for us DIY types to experiment on all the makes and models to determine the best hho output for a particular vehicle. Even if they are all the same size such as a 2.0L. There are too many variables in engine design, tuning, engine control, ect, for each vehicle. .5LPM may be good for one 2.0L engine and 2LPM for another.

This question gets asked allot and can't be answered here. The better question is, Does anyone have a booster on a (insert car here)?.

I personally think it is better to start with low output and go up from there.

computerclinic
07-17-2008, 08:27 PM
[QUOTE=timetowinarace;3876]
This question gets asked allot and can't be answered here. The better question is, Does anyone have a booster on a (insert car here)?.

QUOTE]

I think that would be a great idea for a seperate forum topic all together. By listing the various manufacturers, folks can post their experiments and outcomes per vehicle make and model so others can get more vehicle specific details.

Stratous
07-17-2008, 08:29 PM
Honestly, I dont think there is a "Best" output. You can actually run an engine off hydrogen, so if we can create enough to do that, then that is the best, is it not?