PDA

View Full Version : Single EFIE Deluxe from Fuelsaver-MPG.com

Eli87
04-26-2009, 05:46 PM
Hey everyone,

I have a used Single EFIE Deluxe from Fuelsaver-mpg.com for sale.

I had it installed for a short time in an 86 BMW. It is a very nice product, well made and works well. I sold that car and moved my cell to an old diesel which doesn't have an oxygen sensor so I no longer need an EFIE.

It has about three of wire left on it from my BMW installation, but other then that it is in working like new condition.

An Electronic Fuel Injection Enhancer is used to adjust the signal from the oxygen sensor(s) before they get to the engine's computer to compensate for an increase in fuel efficiency brought about by another fuel efficiency device. The single version handles one oxygen sensor.

Each Single EFIE Deluxe comes with:

An external voltage adjustment screw, so you can adjust the amount the EFIE modifies the oxygen sensor's output.
Two ports that accept multi-meter test leads, and hold them snugly so you can read the adjustments you're making without having to hold the leads (or open the box).
An on/off switch.
An enclosure with mounting flanges, to secure your EFIE to your vehicle.
Three feet of cable.

More info on the Single EFIE Deluxe can be found here. (http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=78_73&products_id=180)

Price is $65 Shipped. Or Best Offer.

I'd be happy to answer any questions, thanks for looking.

-Eli