PDA

View Full Version : HHO on a ford focus diesel

Xionz
07-14-2008, 12:41 PM
Hello I am new here and I was wondering if I can put a HHO cell on a 1.8 TDDI Ford focus 2004 ?

If yes how can I do it ?
thank you

Where can i find stainless steel plates ? the rest I have .

Stratous
07-14-2008, 01:45 PM
Hello I am new here and I was wondering if I can put a HHO cell on a 1.8 TDDI Ford focus 2004 ?

If yes how can I do it ?
thank you

Where can i find stainless steel plates ? the rest I have .

Yes, you can put a hydrogen gen on your car. You should be able to inject the hydrogen/oxygen mixture directly into your air box. Run a hose from the generator into the opening of your airbox. Most people use stainless steel wall plates that are designed to cover the openings left behind when an electrical outlet or light switch is moved. They look like light switch covers with out the rectangular hole. Most hardware stores carry them. But, I dont know where you live, so I cant tell you exactally which store sells them. I bought my first set at Lowes. If you cant find those, then you could order some stainless steel from an online vender like www.onlinemetals.com or www.speedymetals.com The first place will actually cut the metal for you if you ask.

Xionz
07-14-2008, 01:51 PM
Thank you for the information , unfortunatley I live in Romania so I better go look for the plates somewhere close to me :) I wonder if the aluminum is good enough or the metal that roofs are made of is ok .

Stratous
07-14-2008, 01:58 PM
aluminum is not good, it will oxidize very quickly. If you plan on using sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide, the aluminum is REALLY bad.

Xionz
07-14-2008, 03:29 PM
My car is a Taxi car and I wonder if it would decrease my consume

Stratous
07-14-2008, 04:46 PM
It should help you get better fuel economy, cant make any gaurentees though.