PDA

View Full Version : Laminar flow,Magnetic plates,heat exchange,adjustible spacing

u4david
07-15-2008, 08:12 AM
I do like mine 1mm thick ss plates.
Thick enough to stay straight thin enough not to have wide edges that waste el.energy.
The material is magnetic (i use spatula blades 3x8 high polished austenitic-ferritic N 1.4460)It is just the one my spatulas are made of and that is what i got.(Under 2$ each shipping included)

I got aggressive but hot production little above 20 amps with baking soda.I ordered KOH to have more stable production and some tools to do more accurate testings(my 1.2.6 plate configuration)
-NNN+NNN-.

Also i came up with o-ring spacers that allow me to control spacing on the run with out taking it apart.

I think that with magnetism is yet to be experienced.
I think that polarity could affect gas release an molecular positions in electrolyte and gas and further....?.

theoretically north should be in direction gas is released (up) but all plates should have the same polarity or should they?
I could magnetize my plates using coil from wire with plates in core and shorting battery terminals with it.

Also I'm working on laminar flow design.
Plates mounted in tube,offset to one side towards side wall, horizontally positioned whole unit with plates edges up and down.(in this case i will split the 3x8 plates the long way doubling the plate counts >2.3.12 -nnn+nnn-nnn+nnn-configurationand allowing more space and friendlier hydrodynamics for flow (and further experiment with N plates quantity to 2.3.?).
As we all know hho will set the water in motion.My objective is to take the motion and direct it around back under the bottom of the plates with minimum motion energy loss.

Hoping the stream to turn loose any created hho an bring electrolyte to plate contact and possible create turbo effect where by produced energy is returned to increase production.

Also will implement thermal circulation where gas pushing hot water in to a reservoir (bubbler) will then escapes from water allowing the water to cool there and return to bottom of the unit back in to the process.

This is all in progress and no need to make this a ultimate design as wee all know failures do happened as result of our uneducated philosophies.

What do you have coming to your mind?

also ideas for enclosures al welcome.
so far i got pluming supply and also manual holder enclosure used to hold user manual on equipment both under 10$