PDA

View Full Version : 95 Jag XJ6 - PWM install assistance?

tat3r
06-08-2009, 02:38 AM
I've had this system for about 3-4 months now, but haven't gotten it running b/c I don't have the suppport to get it connected and running properly and I'm quite tired of just looking at the components. I've already installed the 2 dry cells and resevoir and tubing, but need to work on the wiring.:mad:

I need some advice installing a PWM with accompanying O2 sensor enhancer and MAP/MAF sensor enhancer.:confused:

If anyone has experience with this, I'd greatly appreciate it. If you are in the El Paso, TX area it would be great to occassionally share your/our "expertise" in this matter. I haven't found anyone else in El Paso doing HHO.

My main concerns on the PWM are:
1- my engine has 2 O2 sensors, before the cat conv (2 pipes coming off the manifold with 1 sensor on each pipe). The PWM I purchased only has 1 wire for O2 sensors. I'm wondering if this will work b/c I'd have the "jumper" the wires at some point to splice in the O2 Enhancer wire and I'm concerned of the O2 sensors cross feeding info to the ECU b/c of the splice. Additionally wondering if the 1 O2 sensor enhancer would be enough "juice" for both - or would I just turn it up twice as high as normally needed for one.

2 - Do I splice into the O2 sensors where the wires run into the ECU?

3 - How do I know which wire to splice into?

4 - I'm obviously not that tech-savvy. I don't even know the different setting on the voltmeter. So naturally I'm really afraid of jacking something up.

Any help would be really appreciated.

[/SIZE]