PDA

View Full Version : Bubbler time!

jerryrig
07-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Time is coming soon for me to make a bubbler. I am going to use PVC of course, but, I have seen some made with the HHO going into the bottom and then the gasses of course comeing out on the top to the intake, and I have also seen them with both the in and out mounted on the top. Which would best? Thanks!:D

Smith03Jetta
07-16-2008, 02:39 PM
If you put the intake on the bottom of the container, you must have some checkvalve or other gravity tube to keep the water from draining out the bottom of the container. My next one i build will probably enter and exit through the top. In addition to the bubbler, I'm thinking about creating a third small in-line compartment to catch water. This is just to keep any expelled water from going into my air intake. I could care less if the water drains back down into the bubbler tube when the device is not turned on.

dennis13030
07-16-2008, 03:54 PM
I would always prefer the input and output tubes mounted on top. For screw on lids, it is much simpler to add/replace the water. Note: when the bubbler is vehicle mounted and if the bubbler uses a screw on lid, then it is best to hard mount the lid to the vehicle. This allows the body of the bubbler to be screwed on/off and adding/replacing water much easier.