PDA

View Full Version : HHO Newbie

harsh77
07-17-2008, 01:17 PM
I've just complete my first HHO Gen. I used 5 SS covers in -+-+- config. I am going to try an test how much gas I can produce per min aswell as post some pics of my first attempt hopefully sometime tonight. I just had a couple questions and I appologize if these have been asked before. If I understand correctly the Negative plates produce the Hydrogen and the Positive the Oxygen? Is there a better config for a 5 plate setup? I can squeeze a few more plates in if need be.

Next question is I just seal up the gen with one tube coming out correct? I've looked at a lot of different schematics and some ppl have an incomming pipe to help push the gas. Will the gas flow ok without it? I've ordered a MAP/MAF control and am very excited to start expiermenting on my SUV.

Anyone have any tips/tricks for a 2005 v6 Ford Explorer xlt 4.0L?

Thnx to all for the help!

countryboy18
07-17-2008, 01:50 PM
ya dont forget to make a bubbler

harsh77
07-17-2008, 02:03 PM
I will definately add a bubbler. Quick question. I am by no means a mechanic! Not that I don't understand how the combustion engine works. :p I am an IT tech and vocational electronics kinda guy. So I am comfortable around PCB's, wires, and all that fun stuff. For someone like myself how hard will it be to install this thing in my ride? Any tips for a first install?

Thnx for the help!

bigapple
07-19-2008, 02:14 AM
I've just complete my first HHO Gen. I used 5 SS covers in -+-+- config. I am going to try an test how much gas I can produce per min aswell as post some pics of my first attempt hopefully sometime tonight. I just had a couple questions and I appologize if these have been asked before. If I understand correctly the Negative plates produce the Hydrogen and the Positive the Oxygen? Is there a better config for a 5 plate setup? I can squeeze a few more plates in if need be.

Next question is I just seal up the gen with one tube coming out correct? I've looked at a lot of different schematics and some ppl have an incomming pipe to help push the gas. Will the gas flow ok without it? I've ordered a MAP/MAF control and am very excited to start expiermenting on my SUV.

Anyone have any tips/tricks for a 2005 v6 Ford Explorer xlt 4.0L?

Thnx to all for the help!

im currently doing my experimenting on my 02 ford explorer with the V6... i can show u how i did everything under my hood into my car if ur interested